You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashpaw

Good morning CH community!

I recently purchased a familiar binding for my black cat and got a freebie of an Infusion for Familiars (with a tiger's eye gemstone vessel).
I searched the database but it only has information pertaining to infusions of different races for the buyer. Is this infusion I received specifically for my cat, or is it designed to help me connect closer to my cat? I did a search on the forums but couldn't find anything similar to this. (I also put in a ticket but the answer was a little vague. If no one is sure about this I'll just respond to that ticket for more info.)

I also read that infusions take about 30 days to fully activate. Does anyone have any experience with familiar infusions?

I'd also like to ask if anyone has bound their pet as a familiar and what they've experienced. I always felt as though my cat was smarter and more watchful than the average kitty, but since I've gotten the binding I haven't noticed any positive changes. In fact, he seems to be a little distracted from me now. (Not sure if this is supernatural or just a cat being a cat, lol.)

Any advice and life stories would be greatly appreciated!

0x. Ashpaw's House for Wayward Spirits. 0x.

Return to “General Questions”