new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hello, haven’t seen a thread about losing sleep so I thought that I’d make one.

I recently got two dark vamps from Ash and was wondering if this was a side effect from the dark energy... I cannot seem to fall asleep at all, when I try a part of my body twitches slightly and it wakes me up. The sleeplessness came gradually with me going to sleep more and more late. Now I can’t seem to fall asleep, I stay wide awake but I can function normally during the day...

I have also started to see all kinds of faces and eyes when I close my eyes, just before falling asleep. These alse kept me awake, I try to push them away and have been doing a decent job with it (not enough tho). It’s the middle of the night where I live and I am on my second cup of chamomille tea.

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Well one thing I've seen on the forum as well as with what my keep tells me at times is that you shouldn't force those type of things to stop being that your forcing and condishioning your metaphysical senses to stop when doing that and could take time getting back if it stops for good.Have you tried setting house rules for them to not inturupt sleeping?You could also try asking them if they can help you sleep rather then hindering it.Thats my input if better advice isn't menchend from someone elts.

blessed be

Ikemen
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

DualWanderer3 wrote:Well one thing I've seen on the forum as well as with what my keep tells me at times is that you shouldn't force those type of things to stop being that your forcing and condishioning your metaphysical senses to stop when doing that and could take time getting back if it stops for good.Have you tried setting house rules for them to not inturupt sleeping?You could also try asking them if they can help you sleep rather then hindering it.Thats my input if better advice isn't menchend from someone elts.

blessed be
Thank you for responding! It turned out to be related to my bindings : ) I have now set rules to not disturb me when asleep.
I also cleansed my house by sprinkling salt on all corners just to be sure it wasn't an unbound.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”