Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Not found out yet.
Zodiac:

What tribe exactly is the Cleopatra Djinn associated with? I've been reading a lot about jinn's and what not and they all seem to belong to certain tribes Ifrit, Marid,Jann and etc. Along with some being from different parts of the world. So what is the Cleopatra Djinn's tribe and if there not all in one specific tribe. Do they identify in different tribes? Like some Cleopatra Djinn might be Ghul or Ifrit

1x Nympho| 2x Succubus| 1x Cleopatra Djinn| 1x Green Dragon|1x Aphrodite|1x Leprechaun|1x Bronwyn Angel|1x Courtwind Angel|1x Divine Angel|1x Cambion|1x Gaki|1x Caladrius |1x Sanguine Vampire|1x Raiju |1x BOTD Sanguine Vampire|
|On the way|----------------------------------------------------------------------
1x Succubus|1x Wishing Triad Marid Djinn ,Star Faery and Egyptian Djinn|2x SRA Gnomes|1x SRA Psy Vamp| 1xMasheba
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

invegas wrote:What tribe exactly is the Cleopatra Djinn associated with? I've been reading a lot about jinn's and what not and they all seem to belong to certain tribes Ifrit, Marid,Jann and etc. Along with some being from different parts of the world. So what is the Cleopatra Djinn's tribe and if there not all in one specific tribe. Do they identify in different tribes? Like some Cleopatra Djinn might be Ghul or Ifrit
They can be any. A cleopatra djinn is one which she worked with. Over time we can end up working with djinns of various tribe.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
invegas
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Not found out yet.
Zodiac:

Samsara wrote:
invegas wrote:What tribe exactly is the Cleopatra Djinn associated with? I've been reading a lot about jinn's and what not and they all seem to belong to certain tribes Ifrit, Marid,Jann and etc. Along with some being from different parts of the world. So what is the Cleopatra Djinn's tribe and if there not all in one specific tribe. Do they identify in different tribes? Like some Cleopatra Djinn might be Ghul or Ifrit
They can be any. A cleopatra djinn is one which she worked with. Over time we can end up working with djinns of various tribe.
OK. So my Cleopatra djinn can be from a different tribe as yours? There not tied down like the just straight irift djinn or the marid djinn in the shop?

1x Nympho| 2x Succubus| 1x Cleopatra Djinn| 1x Green Dragon|1x Aphrodite|1x Leprechaun|1x Bronwyn Angel|1x Courtwind Angel|1x Divine Angel|1x Cambion|1x Gaki|1x Caladrius |1x Sanguine Vampire|1x Raiju |1x BOTD Sanguine Vampire|
|On the way|----------------------------------------------------------------------
1x Succubus|1x Wishing Triad Marid Djinn ,Star Faery and Egyptian Djinn|2x SRA Gnomes|1x SRA Psy Vamp| 1xMasheba
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

invegas wrote:
Samsara wrote:
OK. So my Cleopatra djinn can be from a different tribe as yours? There not tied down like the just straight irift djinn or the marid djinn in the shop?
Right. Cleopatra didn't own or work exclusively with any particular tribe. You conjurer might be able to shed some light on which one they called forth.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
LightMaiden
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

My Cleo Djinn is Egyptian. She often talks about living as a human. So I read the CH encyclopedia entry on Egyptian Djinn 2 learn more.

melinda1111
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Melinda
Zodiac:

Hi, I don't want to open a new Topic so I'm just gonna add to this. I just ordered 2 Cleopatra Djinns from CH shop. I'd like to know your experiences with them... Thank you :)

Raion8690
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dwarf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

I'm a newbie so I don't know if you would find my experiences beneficial.

I adopted a Cleo djinn from a CH custom conjure I ordered. So far my only experience is a cold and a migraine that knocked me out for two days. its only been a week and I don't ever have alignments that act this way. besides that no other experiences or communications so far. I just hope he knows I don't have any bad feeling from him making me super sick.

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Raion8690 wrote:I'm a newbie so I don't know if you would find my experiences beneficial.

I adopted a Cleo djinn from a CH custom conjure I ordered. So far my only experience is a cold and a migraine that knocked me out for two days. its only been a week and I don't ever have alignments that act this way. besides that no other experiences or communications so far. I just hope he knows I don't have any bad feeling from him making me super sick.
Hi Raion,

It's actually a good sign and it means your body is getting accustomed to the energy signature of your djinn, this in turn shows up as flu like symptoms or even moodiness.

The headache is also normal. Until you are accustomed to the influx of new energy, this will be the result of it.

But you can always try to ground yourself, by walking off excessive energy to help realign the energetic patterns faster or at least lesson the headaches and cold symptoms.

In any case there's a lot of things you can do to help release the build-up of new energy, but that's just an example.

I hope this help.

If you have more questions, fire away!

atlanticamethyst7
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 33
Your favorite spirit to work with: Goddess Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

My cleo djinn is an elder ghul djinn. When he first came, we bonded over bouts of headache. But ever since then, the ill effect was less dramatic. Very active and loves to be tasked, has some minor mischief every now n then so setting house rules and communicating what's within acceptable standards are very important. I usually go to him for more challenging wishes.

+++++++++++AA++++++++++++
Take Flight; Thy Wings of Fancy & Might
jdhthegr8
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Mine has made it clear that she has belonged to the Marid. It makes sense, as she has many of the lighter traits that seem to be in common with them

Return to “Djinn / Genie”