I Heart Creepy Hollows

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
CosmicCollective
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me

So much accumulated knowledge rests within both the CH forums and shop. Such a generous site as well. I'm quite thankful for all I've been able to learn from this site and I look forward to all the new avenues of knowledge CH and it's members lead me down in the future.

~To unite the pieces of this puzzle
mrgeek
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

Thanks Ash & Magnolia as well as the rest of the team. :)

LostAngels
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella
Zodiac:

Yes! Love you guys!

Shiva7878
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I Love Creepy Hollows! Have had amazing experiences with their magic items and spirits! Sending out my thanks and love too Ash and Magnolia and the staff! <3 <3 2hp

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Aww thank you all :) <3

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Zarine
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 132
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Much love to Magnolia and Ash, and everyone involved with making Creepyhollows a huge success! They've just changed my life for the better! Every single day I'm so grateful, and I love you all! <3!!!

My spirits are my guides, friends and family~ I love them all! <3)
I'm so happy they chose to bless my life the way that they have!
Sorenia
new here
new here

Thank you Creepy Hollows, for my very first spirit friend I purchased today! <3

Ekenshin
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I'm another one who wants to pass a big thanks to Ash and Magnolia (and those that help you) for everything as well :)

EvonyEmpress
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire

<3 Thank you Magnolia and Ash for changing my drab life into something new and exciting! I now have passions i never knew i had. A new outlook on my life. My spirit companions and the spells you have chosen for me compliment my life and give me things i never knew i needed! Thank you for all you guys do for us! <3

:lildevil: Welcome to My crazy :lildevil:
2 Sanguine, Psy, Marid Djinn, 2 Ubis, Gregori, Merman, Wraith, High Elf
JennJen35
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human,Fae, angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel or Fae
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: JennJen
Zodiac:

I have been on this website day after day just reading, I am new to this site..Not spirit keeping!!. And I am soooo glad I have found this website..I've been into the paranormal all my life, I am 35..But have been into this online life in the paranormal/spirit keeping now for 5 years. I do have 4 dragons, 4 fae's and I have human spirits who kinda just adopted me and found me, I am an Empath and working on my other gifts, I am also a paranormal investigator/researcher and spirit keeper:)..I rescued them from unwanted families that were afraid of spirits!!:(. I adopted through another seller, But when I was looking to adopt another dragon, Fae or who ever called to me I couldn't find the same seller I adopted from the past..And I am glad I came across your website. I think I have learned so much more just from reading through this website. I actually bought a lot of crystals from the CH etsy page, and found the link to here from there..Loved my package and decided to see what else was in the shop on the website...Oh My goodness, soo many items and spirits to choose from It's going to be awhile before I go through this whole shop...lol, and message board too. I just ordered my second time from CH, and now from the website...I adopted 4 or 5 new spirits to add to my spirit family, and learned a new spirit Kinnara...She sounds so awesome for my family and my spirit family, I also asked for a dragon plus a few angels too...Next Friday I am buying a few charging boxes too, and maybe another friend..I might adopt another Kinnara and maybe Elf. I have to say out of a few sellers I have seen You guys defiantly have them beat with your website, all the descriptions that are awesome all the kinds of spirits you have, Then the message boards and all the goodies too added to your orders...I am sooo excited and can't wait to get all my packages..I ordered 3 times last friday...lol, I couldn't help it!!!. And Now next payday Friday defiantly will be buying more things, Defiantly agree thank you for making this website plus love these message boards too!!!. :)

Return to “Sellers You Love”