new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hello everyone! I have a spirit from CH but the vessel (ring) was a bit too big for me so I took it to a local jewellery store for a resize. Do you think this would affect the binding? I remember reading somewhere a few years ago that it can not affect the binding in any way but just now I read from this forum that it could alter the energy in the vessel.

Am I good or do I have to send a HD ticket for help?

EvonyEmpress
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have read somewhere in this forum (a few times) while searching for the same answer; that if it is a CH binding resizing the vessel will not affect it whatsoever, but bindings from other sellers you must contact the seller. I did a search of the forum for resizing vessels and the admin posted the answer.

:lildevil: Welcome to My crazy :lildevil:
2 Sanguine, Psy, Marid Djinn, 2 Ubis, Gregori, Merman, Wraith, High Elf
Ikemen
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

EvonyEmpress wrote:I have read somewhere in this forum (a few times) while searching for the same answer; that if it is a CH binding resizing the vessel will not affect it whatsoever, but bindings from other sellers you must contact the seller. I did a search of the forum for resizing vessels and the admin posted the answer.
Ayy thank you for the answer! That's a relief :thankyou:
I really want to wear the ring, it is so beautiful and think that it will bring me and my spirit closer :)

Return to “General Questions”