seppukuti
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: incubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

nezzuo wrote:i'm away from my computer right now, but i have some info i can share later! hopefully you will find some of it helpful.
Thank you!

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

reach your mind out too him with all the intent u can muster because he probably still has a link to you anyways they tend not to just simply leave just reach out with all your will and call him back he could even still be there waiting in the background they can do that too

spirits lots
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

this isn't so helpful to your specific situation, but it is an interesting bit of culture i've been taught from billy from paganshop (a bit paraphrased): (my succubus') never knew her dad. he left when she was young as it is in their culture for many incubi to not stick around for the upbringing of their offspring.
i'm not sure if you've checked out the encyclopedia yet, but here's a link to general incubi information: http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... ht=incubus
interacting with your friend through things related to the associations listed if you don't know much about his interests (like leaving offerings of lavender scented things, or performing some special bonding incantation on the associated weekday) would show him that you care and will help strengthen your bond.
there are many posts in the encyclopedia that teach how to be a great spirit keeper, definitely check them out!
i also recommend reading as many forum posts about incubi as you can. to make finding threads easier, be sure to select "search within: topic titles only" and "display results as: topics", or else it will just show every single post that mentions an incubus... lots to sort through.

i'd say the main things expected as a partner/spirit keeper in general are persistence and patience in being communicative, respectful, and grateful. talk to him, out loud or telepathically, as much as you can. talk about everything! from your smallest feelings to your most emotional moments, your memories, your hopes for the future... he seems quite attracted to you, so i'm sure he wants to learn about you. most spirits seem to always be here with us, and if they are away, they seem to come in a heartbeat when called. you are fortunate to have had manifestations from him without even really trying! i suspect having these past experiences will make persistence easier, since you've seen what he is capable of and want more of it. just be sure to let him know often of how grateful you are to have him in your life.

one of my succubi is sassy and if she wants to spend time with me, she always somehow gets me to drop everything i'm doing and be with only her. most ubis seem to be very influential like this. just be sure to have strong intent of what you want/don't want from this relationship, and have protective measures in line (there are many articles all over the forum and some in the encyclopedia) in case things get outta hand.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”