Strange constructs

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

Strange constructs

Postby AceOfSpades » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:48 am

One of the first thing's I've tried before I started doing spirit keeping was meditation. I've been trying for years, to achieve different states of mind. Yet no matter how many time's I've tried I never could get a full grasp on it. However anytime I feel like I've gotten close to it, I see things that further confuse me.

For example. The most basic thing I do regardless where I'm sitting for it is that I stare at a fixed point. When I do that for say 10 to 15 minutes into it, I start seeing strange shapes and constructs that constantly shift in different directions. For the first few times it looked like a crude blue circle of energy collapsing inwards constantly until it becomes a ball before vanishing. Then it repeats itself. I feel like it's supposed to mean something but I'm unsure what. Other times it looks like a wave of energy that passes by left to right. Whilst other times I see indescribable shapes. I thought at first they were my visualizations attempting to manifest but when I try to focus on them becoming clearer it stops. I don't see anything after that and when I try again it doesn't happen for a couple of days.

Return to “Meditation”