You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashpaw

Hello everyone,

I am looking into a customer conjure for my first living entity and I am having trouble finding reference or information pertaining to a binding of a LIVING Star Faery. I think I understand spirits well enough, but I wanted to ask for advice or differences with binding to a living entity.

-Are manifestations stronger?
-How do you bond with living entities? Is it the same as spirit bonding?
-Does anyone have personal experiences with Star Faeries?
-What should I expect in general with a living entity?

As always, thanks for any advice!

0x. Ashpaw's House for Wayward Spirits. 0x.
Dirty-paws
new here
new here
Answers: 0

**Custom conjure
Darn fast typing.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Hey there, Paws. :D

I have many spirits, and many living entities in my Keep, but alas, no Star Faeries yet. However, I think I still think I can answer this.

A spirit is more likely to be around you 100% of the time. They may not be wildly present, but they are aware of you and listening. They can be just as strong as a living entity, though their methods might be a bit more indirect.

A living entity is like you or me. Ever end up talking on the phone, and you get into a very animated conversation, but when you're off the phone, you go off and do your own thing? Or sometimes when you're on the phone you're like "....uh huh... uh huh.... uh huh... what was that? Oh, yeah.... uh huh..." It's a terrible analogy, but connecting to a living entity feels a bit like that. They're constantly on the phone with you, and when you have their full attention, there is NO mistaking it. However, when you don't... well, there's no mistaking that, either. :lol: Their manifestations feel more powerful and direct, but are not as frequent.

There are actually a lot of posts about this subject. Here are a few you might want to take a look at:

Read this first: http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic8336.html
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic61882.html
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic29416.html
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic58916.html

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Dirty-paws
new here
new here

Thank you SO much! This definitely helps me with learning about living entities and they sound very intriguing. I just hope I don't bore them. o.o

Do you have any experiences with your living companions socializing or interacting with your spirit companions? I ask because my three spirit friends all get along well and frequently hang out together (also, my Dragon likes to hang out with my husband's Sterling Angel).

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

You're very welcome! :D I'm sure you won't. Like spirits, they know what they're getting into when they bond with you. I will say I think it takes a bit more work to get their attention sometimes, but once you do, it's unmistakable.

Not that I have noticed, but it doesn't mean it hasn't happened. :D If anything, so far the living entities seem more likely to interact with other living entities, and the spirits more with other spirits. That's just my experience though, don't take it as gospel.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
omni_tranquility
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn+Angels+Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angels

Hi Dirty-paws,

I have a living entity star Fae, she is amazing love her. I also have a astral fae spirit. For me the living entity star fae i have a stronger bond then the astral fae spirit. I have seen quick manifestation of wishes as soon as i got my star Fae as soon as i opened the communication channels that CH instructs you to open for living entities. For living entities sometimes i don't feel their energy as strong as other times, but spirits i feels the same all the time,but with living entities it feels like your communicating to a friend. The bond becomes stronger over time. In my opinion i like the living entity Star fae they are quick at granting wishes :D

Dirty-paws
new here
new here

omni_tranquility wrote:Hi Dirty-paws,

I have a living entity star Fae, she is amazing love her. I also have a astral fae spirit. For me the living entity star fae i have a stronger bond then the astral fae spirit. I have seen quick manifestation of wishes as soon as i got my star Fae as soon as i opened the communication channels that CH instructs you to open for living entities. For living entities sometimes i don't feel their energy as strong as other times, but spirits i feels the same all the time,but with living entities it feels like your communicating to a friend. The bond becomes stronger over time. In my opinion i like the living entity Star fae they are quick at granting wishes :D
That's really amazing!
I think I may hold off on getting a binding for a Living Entity Star Fae until the beginning of 2018 (especially since I just got a calling to purchase a pre-conjured divine dragon and need to bond with him now), but I am very intrigued by them. They seem like delightful friends. <3

Do you notice any physical manifestations like touches or audio? Or is it mostly energy feelings?

omni_tranquility
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn+Angels+Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angels

Oh that's great, hope you enjoy your divine dragon. I am getting one also purchased a divine dragon class 5 tire 2 just waiting for CH to bind :D.

No physical manifestation or audio mostly feeling. I am more in-tune with my clairsentient abilities. I do have other spirits that do manifest in the physical. I have three doves, when hawl, Raven <3. I believe that if i communicate more often with my star fae I will see a lot more manifestations in the physical. That's what i noticed with my other spirit family the more i communicate and task them. I see them a lot more in the earthen realm..

Amanirense
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 77
Spelled Number: 34
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I see a lot of shooting stars since I received my two star fae, and I make wishes on them. They always come true! I wished for snow last year, even though I live in the south, and I got some.

Return to “Living Entities”