wolves
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Re: Experimental 3rd eye Cleanse and Stimulation

Postby wolves » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:10 am

Ugly wrote:
wolves wrote:if there is still slots i would like to sign up for the first one.. and if you dont mind.. i can try the electronic one for the second one so you dont have to mail. I dont mind trying staring at the phone of the sigil coz thats what i normally do for sigils and stuff

Your 3rd eye shines back at me and pushes back with energy. It does seem quite healthy, I'm just cleaning some debris I found in the middle of it. Knock it away. There does seem to be a lense or cap over it to help with clarity. Now I'm focusing on the back of the 3rd eye as well. Building links to the brain, eyes, ears, skin. Tapping your shoulder lightly with energy. I am getting intense pressure as well -- it seems M is watching my movements very carefully and is using her intimidating presence, lol. I also sense N, she is watching very quietly. Feeding energy through the glow, it's starting to flow nicely. Now try and see with your imagination.

Thank you for doing the cleansing. I actually felt the probing right after you started as I had mentioned in the CH chat. I suddenly felt someone poking the left side of my head and the third eye area and made that comment in the chat. LOL. As you going about the process, I had to off the PC and meditate and I felt the whole thing very smooth and liberating. The lense you saw was a.... i do not know if i am allowed to say it here but i had privately told you what it was. I am surprised as normally "people" do not see it as it is well hidden. As I told you privately, I were indeed using it at that moment to "check" who/what is happening but I am still surprised you say it and yes, it is meant to help me with clarity. I am indeed still surprised you picked that up. I actually felt you linking up the senses as you mentioned. After you are done, I actually meditated for a bit longer and it really felt very "nice" and soothing. Thank you very much for the service. I can even use the "lense" and felt it stronger now. Its a very very good service indeed. Oh, M is like that. She is very protective and caring of me and so she does that all the time to other ppl :P wuahahahaha. Thank you very much for the whole thing.

DIVA_AT_LARGE
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Carpathian Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't Have One

Postby DIVA_AT_LARGE » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:50 am

Hi Ugly,

Are you still considering taking on more subjects for option 1? I'd like to give it a go.

"this seat is reserved for death"

Passemoon
new here
new here

Postby Passemoon » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:45 pm

Hi Ugly,

Are you still taking in guinea pigs for option 1? I would love to have a go if you're still willing to have more test subjects.

Thank you.

doom_star898
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby doom_star898 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:51 pm

Ugly wrote:
doom_star898 wrote:I'd love to sign up for the first one!

When I connected with your 3rd eye, I was not greeted by the light I'm accustomed to. Your eye was coated in what manifested to me, a thin, hard, brittle black opaque layer. I chipped away at it, had to soften it with ethereal waters, and continued to pick at it. Eventually it slid off like a shell, and a soft glow radiated from within. I proceeded to supply energy to brighten and build that glow, and form thin, braided connections of silver strands towards the brain, to the eyes, to the ears, let it slide down the spine towards other chakras....these connections will take time and effort to grow, but feel them subtly. I supplied more energy to the glow of the 3rd eye, but it will take effort on your part to maintain the cleanliness and continue to "tend the flames" via visualization and 3rd eye stimulating exercise.

It has felt like there was something blocking my vision there for a long time. I'm usually able to feel and move my energy and I could feel that something was there every time I'd move energy into and around the chakra, but I could never see what it was. My sight has been what was offline and affected, has been for awhile, because where visualization used to be easy and dreams were vivid, I've been having a very hard time with both. And it's weird because I do, do chakra work almost nightly to cleanse and balance, I just really struggled with those aspects related to third eye work. I wonder how that layer grew? I do not want that reforming.

Over the next few days I am going to work with visualization and other seeing exercises to gauge where I'm at. I'm also going to observe my dreams and see if they slowly start getting back to where they were before when visualization was easier, since there was a correlation there before. I will get back to you on that front and tell you what progress I've made with that.

Energy seems to be flowing nicely into the third eye chakra, though I could feel energy moving there before it seems like it went from a trickle to a steady stream. I feel like there was something laying over top of the visual part of my third eye, and I'd get frustrated because I felt like I should be able to work with it but couldn't because something was in the way. Hopefully now the layer has been removed the energy I move into the chakra will be able to start having positive effects.

I'm not sure what time you did the work. I did feel some outside movement flowing around me in the later afternoon, and I was a lot more tired that night, more so then I usually am since I'm a night owl. That does happen when I have work done, the being more tired then usual, but nothing felt overwhelming energy wise. That is something I appreciate, not being overwhelmed energywise, it's happened before and was not a fun experience. Thank you so much and I will be back in a few days with further news on what progress I've made with visualization!

Edens Eve
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons

Postby Edens Eve » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:12 pm

I'd like to be a part of this as well, if possible.

~~ Knowledge is power ~~

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member

Postby Abundance » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:48 pm

Oh, it looks like I'm too late to sign up for either service; however if you need more volunteers, I am up for it. 1ht

mrshowman
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Postby mrshowman » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:04 pm

Hey Ugly!

If you want more, im ready for the first option :p you will be surprised.

3 Angel Spirits. I am new as Spirit Keeper, 1ey

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby ☆Aytide☆ » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:58 am

Oh noo I'm late T_T Now I'm sad... Happy for those who have signed up tho ^w^

“I address you all tonight for who you truly are: wizards, mermaids, travelers, adventurers, and magicians. You are the true dreamers.”
― Brian Selznick, The Invention of Hugo Cabret

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”