Anyone experience this before?

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

This doesn't happen every time time I'm on the astral plane, but does seem to happen if I reach the astral through light slumber naps. When I'm on the astral then I feel an insane amount of pressure on my head, to the point that I feel like I'm exhausted and I'm fighting to keep my eyes open. Nothing scary happens, I don't feel threatened, and most of the time when this happens it's actually hard for me to tell I'm not just awake and about to fall over asleep.

It could be that I'm lucid, but not actually aware I'm dreaming, and I think I'm awake so I'm fighting to stay in that lucid state. But feeling the pressure is strange, because when I'm on the astral while in deep sleep I don't feel that. Has anyone else experienced this at all?

Larkspur
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 14
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Larkspur
Zodiac:

It sounds like your consciousness is just being pulled in two directions and trying to protect itself. Basically like it's trying to force you to pick lucid or asleep
/astral.

It might be good to work with yourself in similar states to what brings this on like so that you can build up a tolerance or better adapt to it.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”