You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Reign

I have found myself here and I’m not entirely sure how and all the steps but I was meant to find this forum I’m sure of that. I am very confused and it’s been hard after hours of reading to quite understand some things so I’ll list them below:

1. Can you see entities such as nymphos/vampires? Or are these spirits?
2.is sex truly possible between us and spirits? If so does it feel like sex does or is it simply a tingling?
3. Why would a spirit or entities want to be bonded to an item for our benefit?

This is where my mind begins maybe I’ll think of more thanks for your help.

WarlockHusky
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

1. Usually in dreams, physical manifestations though reported to have happened are rare and would likely consume more energy
2. Yes and depends on the individual
3. Sometimes one is chosen then wants to be with you, it's not slavery so much as giving someone your cell number or contact info/shortcut to you.

Larkspur
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 14
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Larkspur
Zodiac:

1. It depends in multiple ways some people have the ability to see their companions fully all the time, some just see them during dreams or astral, some unfortantly only feel them never see them.

2. Yes and it again depends I've known people who have felt it both ways and some people who have said when they woke up to their companion doing something of that nature of felt mind blowingly real in compared to the muted feeling they had previously.

3. It's not just for the humans benefit, the spirit or entity does get things from the bond as well but it is always mutually agreed. People should and typically do have profound bonds with their companions as well.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”