You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hello all,
I’ve been a lurker for some time and a member of the forums as well and have purchased my “fare share” of entities/bindings from CH. My question is for one specifically that I’ve been thinking about for a LONG time. The “Xarimar” living entity binding. I purchased this binding over a year ago I’m going to say. Anyway, to my questions.

The Xarimar are described physically as “they have an elongated, wispy shape, with long fangs and long nails, huge ears(“comment regarding picture of the entity on the page”) and huge eyes.”

Also it regards them as semi-polymorphous saying they can change aspects about themselves (but it has its limit) as they cannot completely change their shape etc.
With that said, the description for my Xarimar is as follows:
“XARIMAR, LIVING ENTITY, ***********(name)BLAH BLAH BLA, HE HAS SHOULDER LENGTH BLONDE HAIR, GREEN EYES & TAN SKIN WITH VERY LONG FANGS.”
This is all I currently care about— why is he described with human features yet clearly the image and what the entire race is described as is not even remotely what he was described to me as.

Anyways, don’t roast me for asking. This is just a super serious question I’ve been asking myself. Interpret it how you want, just hit me with replies.

Thanks,
Z
“Nothing is an absolute reality, all is permitted"

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm the pictures in the shop for the custom conjure listings don't represent all the individual of that race. If you are looking for one who exactly looks like the picture or is close to it, you can write it in the Note section : )

The description itself, while it may not exactly like human, is humanoid in my opinion.
Some examples of "blonde hair" in non-human humanoid pictures:
Image Image Image Image

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Zaamael
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Well it’s the fact that the picture was referenced on the ad for the Xarimar, hence why I felt it was the picture to relate it to.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Zaamael wrote:Well it’s the fact that the picture was referenced on the ad for the Xarimar, hence why I felt it was the picture to relate it to.
Yea but the fact is that it is an ad.
One example, this listing:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... R-ETC.html
Do you think all warlock, witch, shaman, etc look like the pic in the listing?
Or assume somewhere in another galaxy, there's a shop that offers custom conjure human spirit listing, what would the representative pic be?

One way to use the pic is: visualize it as the pic for the basis, then do correction based on the race description (e.g. longer and thinner limbs, etc), then add the features mentioned in the individual description (blonde hair, etc).

Or if in your meditation or dream you find someone with long limbs, fangs, blonde hair, huge green eyes, etc, then you can recognize him as the xarimar in your keep : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Zaamael
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Okay, I understand what you’re saying from that point of view. But it’s not a vague “custom conjure said spirit, mage, vampire demon, etc” it’s https://shop.creepyhollows.com/LIVING-E ... REALM.html

One race, not a whole bunch of different things and I’m deciding which. That’s like saying humans can have horns and some can’t have horns.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Zaamael wrote:Okay, I understand what you’re saying from that point of view. But it’s not a vague “custom conjure said spirit, mage, vampire demon, etc” it’s https://shop.creepyhollows.com/LIVING-E ... REALM.html

One race, not a whole bunch of different things and I’m deciding which. That’s like saying humans can have horns and some can’t have horns.
Well, there's a disease called cutaneous horn, so why not? : P

Tell us, from these two descriptions:
Zaamael wrote: The Xarimar are described physically as “they have an elongated, wispy shape, with long fangs and long nails, huge ears(“comment regarding picture of the entity on the page”) and huge eyes.”
“XARIMAR, LIVING ENTITY, ***********(name)BLAH BLAH BLA, HE HAS SHOULDER LENGTH BLONDE HAIR, GREEN EYES & TAN SKIN WITH VERY LONG FANGS.”
What makes you think the comparison with whether human race can have horns or not is correct? Is it the hair? All of that race shouldn't have hair? Or the tan skin?

And have you talked about this with the xarimar directly? I used human as example that one race can have big difference between each individual within that race, thus perhaps the xarimar is able to answer this to you himself : )

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Zaamael wrote:Okay, I understand what you’re saying from that point of view. But it’s not a vague “custom conjure said spirit, mage, vampire demon, etc” it’s https://shop.creepyhollows.com/LIVING-E ... REALM.html

Do people really think that the pictures with the entity listings are actually portraits of the actual entities? When it's completely obvious it's just bunch of fantasy images from around the internet.
It even says on this particular listing that their ears are not as spiky as in the representative picture, wouldn't that give a clue that the picture is not in fact a portrayal of a real Xarimar. Just because the random vampiric image from deviantart or whatever doesn't have hair, doesn't mean that the entity race Xarimar wouldn't have hair. I really would not worry about it.

Zaamael
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Obviously, I understand it’s a fantasy picture, but why is it that it’s being given HUMAN features when it’s nowhere near close to being anything related to human. It’s an astral being. I assure you, most other conjugations probably have human features as well (so they say) but why?

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Many astral beings have humanoid form. All of the living entities I have (apart from Tildecran) have human features. I don't see how that is weird in any way.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Hair, and skin colour, are not strictly 'humanoid' features. Many races throughout the cosmos have hair, and skin tones. Many astral beings have aspects which are shared with humans, and many can also take multiple forms including a humanoid manifestation. If you wish for clarity, I would ask the Xarimar directly.

Shoulder length blonde hair, tan skin, green eyes.. with very long fangs. That is very basic as a description and is obviously not detailing what texture or manner the hair or skin is, what shape or manner the eyes are. Obviously, in addition to this, they would not have reason to repeat the typical features which your companion likely possesses that were already mentioned in the listing.
To be honest when I read these details you've shown us I see a form not totally unlike the representative description, with those distinguishing features. Each Xarimar is likely to be unique and have it's own distinguishing features, these were the ones that could tell him apart in manifestation and that's why they were noted for you..

I've communed with so many astral races and plenty have some familiar characteristics to our own or traits which can be described as we'd describe them here, but it doesn't change how completely different they are as a being. Plenty are more exotic yes, but some can have traits closely described to ours or for ease of understanding.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”