BLACK FRIDAY SALE WITH FREE SHIPPING ALL THROUGH OUT THE STORE !!!

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

sonji spider Ostra !! this beauty will bring positive changes in your life . her energy is very uplifting and healing . she offers wealth , prosperity , abundance , magic , protection from all forms of attacks !! she can cast magical webs in your home imbued with casting as well as add them to your spells . in astral her webs may be eaten for further knowledge and wisdom !! she enjoys chocolate covered cherries and chocolate as a offering !! she really is the most sweetest creature I have ever encountered , she is very kind , warm and loving and awaiting her new companion !! I believe everyone could benefit GREATLY with these amazing magical creatures in your lives !!! he vessel has enchantments for wealth , charm , beauty , luck , prosperity , abundance , protection , protection of wealth , shielding and much more for your career advancement , spiritual advancement , blocking and removal of neg energies , prevention and removal of curses and hexes !!! https://www.bonanza.com/listings/powerf ... /501300133 1ht

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

EXTREMELY POWERFUL DEMON/VAMPIRE !! ALABASTER !! he has shoulder length dirty blonde hair and a patch over 1 eye and a slender build !! he is very dominate and aggressive and a trickster !! a master of lies and deceit but not to his companion !! he has mastered the art of destruction and a master mind of financial success !! he is very dark nature and a stickler for organization . he offers self control , protection , wealth , financial gain , greed , success in all money matters , creativity , prosperity , order , balance , mastering your skills , harnessing your inner power , abundance , revenge , retribution , deception , bad luck , nightmares , night terror , loss of finance , destroy ones defenses while building yours , he will destroy your enemies and much much more !! his vessel is a black Obsidian stone with enchantments for wealth , charm , beauty , luck , prosperity , abundance , protection , protection of wealth , shielding and much more for your career advancement , spiritual advancement , blocking and removal of neg energies , prevention and removal of curses and hexes !!! https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Extrem ... /509173114

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Black dragon Demon Blood offering extreme charging box with casting for prosperity , extreme luck , wealth in all areas , cleansing of negativity , removal of blocks and protection . place your demons or fallen angels vessel inside this beautiful charging box to be cleansed , refreshed and stronger than before for 1 hr . this offer can also be used for your magical items as well as your gemstones .  I just love these very gothic and amazing energy too !! your demons are sure to love this beautiful treasure . https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Extrem ... /368884814

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

VAMPIRES LAIR !! this is a safe haven for all vampires to return to for rest and relaxation so they can recharge and keeps them closer to you in case you need them . this is a castle with a castle with blood fountains and red and deep purple velvet curtains according to the rooms . long corridor doors , chandeliers and dinning rooms with long wooden tables to prepare a feast . surrounding the castle is are beautiful woods and greenery . recreated from the original Dracula's castle complete with wild life and a safe place for your vampire children to run and play in . swimming pools and dancing rooms . it even has BDSM rooms hidden under the castle . the vampires lair is a orange honey comb calcite with enchantments for wealth , charm , beauty , luck , prosperity , abundance , protection , protection of wealth , shielding and much more for your career advancement , spiritual advancement , blocking and removal of neg energies , prevention and removal of curses and hexes ! Orange Calcite can be used to get positive energy moving in the areas of sexuality, and creativity.
https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Vampir ... /505473366

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

fallen angel portal w/ commander AVIL !! she has long brown hair and blue eyes and holds a large sword ! this portal is highly active and can ask avil to leave it open or to only have it opened as you need too and enjoy the many wonders of the fallen angel realms .they offers wealth , wish granting , accomplishing your dreams /goals , prosperity , luck , lucidity , luck in games of chance/gambling , protection of wealth , protection , abundance , healing , balance , clearing of neg energy , banishing of evil / neg beings , removal of blocks /curses/hexes , creating barriers , blocking , cursing /hexes , grounding and much much more !!! https://www.bonanza.com/listings/POWERF ... /472189230

Return to “Seller Review”