Tips for connecting with High Elves

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
ruis2002
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves of any race
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hello!

I'm a noob, and so I will likely ask lots of silly questions. I appreciate your patience. 1ey

I have an elf spirit and I'm excited to connect with and get to know him, and I have a couple of questions for the more experienced elf-keepers...

I noticed a few threads talking about using Tarot for connecting or communicating with spirits.

I do own several tarot decks (including Doreen Virtue's Fairy Tarot).

My first question:

(1) What is a good way to clear and protect the area so I don't get any uninvited/unbound spirits through the use of the tarot in this way?

(2) I just splurged on a book about using Tarot as an "elven oracle" - I wondered if anyone else has tried it/read it and if you have opinions on using it to connect with an elf spirit as a spirit keeper? The complete title is "The Voice of Faerie: Making Any Tarot Deck Into An Elven Oracle" by The Silver Fairies. (I had never heard of this book, or the Silver Faires, before doing a keyword search on Amazon for "elves" and "oracle", so this was completely an impulse purchase and I hope I won't regret...)

Thanks!

Vicki

SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

1.) smudge the area with sage and create a physic shield designed to keep unbounds out

2)I have never heard of it

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

You can do smudging (sage, Paolo Santo, cedar, sweetgrass, rosemary), spray salt water you have blessed if you are allergic to smoke, or use light visualization and energy, to energy cleanse your area. Then you can visualise shields around you and set up wards around the room to keep out unwanted energies. If you have any dark colored stones (smoky quartz, black tourmaline, jet, obsidian, black onyx) or copper you can use those to help bolster your shields and wards if you want.

I've used tarot and Oracle cards in the past and they can help you work on your psychic senses. There is a tarot spread that I sometimes use that helps to learn a little more about our companions that I really like, I have it written down somewhere if you'd like that. I haven't heard of that book but hopefully it helps you out!

Return to “Connecting”