Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Netheran

Let me explain. I have been dealing with some manta ray/alien parasites for some time now. I have managed to get rid of my fair share of spirit attackers, but these parasites have been extremely difficult to say the least. At this point my spirit family is not enough (no offense fam).

I am looking to plan out a day and time in which other people send their spirits, entities, thoughtforms, gods and goddesses, and anything else with the specific intent to remove and/or destroy these beings once and for all.

I will be making a seperate post in the general spirit keeping forum describing them in more detail so people know what to target, but I really do need an army to deal with these thing and put an end to this fight.

If you are interested in helping, I am asking for every protective spirit you can spare for this fight, anything goes! Specific day and time being setup after i talk with some other people.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Mh...you mean mass attack in terms of a genocide, I guess? Or just removing a nest at your place?

Return to “Spirit Tasking”