KnowlegeSeeker
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have to wonder though. I've been told, by some of the Olympian gods, that I actually have non-human bloodlines through my family. So, what does this mean? Does this give someone a stronger connection to the spirit world, or to entities, or a stronger sense of magic, or what? What are the effects of a human, non-human union?

Florian
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

KnowlegeSeeker wrote:I have to wonder though. I've been told, by some of the Olympian gods, that I actually have non-human bloodlines through my family. So, what does this mean? Does this give someone a stronger connection to the spirit world, or to entities, or a stronger sense of magic, or what? What are the effects of a human, non-human union?
"Non-human" is a very broad term, it can encompass elf, fae, dragon, mermaid, ogre, troll, giant, vampire etc etc the list goes on. Why don't you get an In Your Blood reading from Ash to find out exactly what is in your bloodline? That will give you a good foundation to work from.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

Bump

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Cayden29
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of Them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Merfolk
My magical/paranormal name...: Cayden
Zodiac:

I HAVE A BETTER QUESTION FOR ASH OR MAGNOLIA. How are the "in your blood" readings done? .-. I mean, yeah. lOl.

You live in a world that has no place for someone like me. You see, sometimes I'm good. Oh, I'm very good. But sometimes I'm bad. But only as bad as I wanna be. Untamed and unafraid~
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Cayden29 wrote:I HAVE A BETTER QUESTION FOR ASH OR MAGNOLIA. How are the "in your blood" readings done? .-. I mean, yeah. lOl.
I wonder the same. I realise this post is over a year old, sorry.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

heypanda wrote:
Cayden29 wrote:I HAVE A BETTER QUESTION FOR ASH OR MAGNOLIA. How are the "in your blood" readings done? .-. I mean, yeah. lOl.
I wonder the same. I realise this post is over a year old, sorry.
I would guess they "read" yor energy and compare your energy to the energy of other beings and feel which "combination" feels right. But that's just my idea how this works.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

When you have experience in differentiating and identifying various energy frequencies, you can read someone and be able to recognize the particular "flavor" that colors their energy.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Are they supposed to determine your astral, physical bloodline or both? Because looking I definitely have some high Elf bloodline in me a reading showed from one side of my physical family. I'm getting a different reading somewhere else that's supposed to determine your 'astral self' and what makes it up from everything around but curious. So far most of the reading for paths to walk involve Elf recommended alot of the time, including one time a wood elf infusion as 2nd most recommended for me if I were to get one. Most recommended spirit to work with being those who are elves.

MaeLyn
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire, definitely
My magical/paranormal name...: is still a mystery
Zodiac:

Interesting...
ASH-MDA wrote:
PERNICIOUS ANEMIA- BODY DOES NOT MAKE ENOUGH RED BLOOD CELLS
- SIGN OF ANY NON-HUMAN BLOOD, NON-SPECIFIC, IN BLOODLINE
Ehm...check! Still have several deficiencies going on because I don't digest my food well enough, mainly cause I lack of something they call the 'intrinsic factor'.
ASH-MDA wrote: SPINA BIFIDA- SPINAL DISORDER
- SIGN OF ANY NON-HUMAN BLOOD, NON-SPECIFIC, IN THE BLOODLINE
Check. I had a mild form when I was a child. Luckily the doctors and physiologists fixed it almost completely.
ASH-MDA wrote: HYPERDONTIA - ADDITIONAL TEETH
- SIGN OF ANY VAMPIRE & WERE SPECIES IN BLOODLINE
Just wondering: does anyone know if this involves the double teeth rows that some kids have too? I had double canines and I hated them. Prevented me from smiling 3| on almost every school picture that was taken during that period.

"Don't underestimate the power of darkness. Even the purest hearts are drawn to it."
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Somebody linked this thread and talked about it last time in a chat.

I don't mean to sound silly but what would anyone have to say on more 'visibly known' conditions like asthma (Mild-Moderate-Extreme), allergies of any kind, double-jointed fingers or for something else any 'small mutation in brain' condition which is more common/commonly talked about that can make people's behavior/emotions differ from that of most mainstream humans? No offence to anyone with any type but it would be interesting to discuss. Are they more 'human' traits or can show other entities' bloodlines?

I asked a bit about whether people who have things like psychopathy or qualities similar could have some BA bloodline in them, and was told not necessarily but maybe predatory beings' bloodlines.

Return to “Ash”