new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Previous Part: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic70861.html
Next Part:

So sense I moved there I had told everyone that lived there, that I feel at sometimes, Like I am being watched. The longer everyone had been living there, the more everyone had started reporting feeling the same. Almost every day someone noticed or felt a presence of something. Everyone has said to have seen a shadow looking person "a shadow person". I've checked and still sometimes do check the internet for if anyone has seen him but nobody besides anyone living here has ever seen him according to what I have seen on the internet and heard by other people.

One day #2 mentioned that a radio that was off had gone all static and a woman had said "no" in our native language, It didn't sound like anyone from the radio stations but I'm not sure if it was. It easily could have been someone from a radio station or visiting one, Meyby an interwiev of somekind. We never heard of her again so it would be likely, sense the one we hear "from" and see "from" but not really lately is a male and sounds nothing like a female.

I have heard of of some shadow people with features but never anything that sounded like him: Sense I am active at night being the nightowl that I am, And my room ended up being the most active part of the house I'm the only one who's seen his features from the people who have seen him; He is dressed in black from head to toe, his hair are pitch black and his outfit reminds of that of an old time butler, He even has dress shoes. You can find that description in an another place sense I am literally pasting some of this stuff from my other stuff sense I can't remember all of this just like that. Once when I was in a certain room and person#2 and person#1 were sleeping there. I was watching TV, I felt like someone was watching me from the dark. I watched behind and stared at the open door, that I left there. The same person was standing there and now I could see his eyes because before I had only sawn him sitting on the legside of my bed. I blinked and did everything to assure what I was staring at was real. As the one not afraid of the thing, I decided to just sit back and watch more TV, shaking it off. After a few seconds he seemed to have came closer and I could feel someone breathing on me. I have a cat and the mans' eyes did glow in the dark but my cats eyes are nothing like his and she or any animal or other pet I have has been present during that and I always checked. Our neighbours also started saying about the shadow person going around outside at night sometimes and even sometimes going inside cars to sit. I'll try to get in to more of the part about the description of him that kind of came a standing joke with us in the next part. He also doesn't seem to speak our native language which the clothing would kind of suggest sense our country never had that huge of a thing for that stuff like other countries, specially some countries that used to be huge and some have still some type of power. He does speak english at least but I don't remember right now any other languages coming up but I'll have to check some old stuff for that.

Sense like I said before some shadow people have been said to be other things, I'm not really sure what he would be and sense nobody really seems to know what they are.

Person#1 apparently had not many days ago said in their sleep going around and round like an animal in a cage, yelling "Who is that" I had woken them up slightly after and scared them by that. It is scientificly proven that your brain can't make new facial features+faces at the least, so it's weird. Also clichély we lived pretty much nowhere so you would know pretty much everyone already you see and anyone else besides #2 & #3 would rarely leave anywhere else. I don't think I ever really asked properly what was going on in the dream, And sense you can see people who have passed by you before I guess I kind of more off rolled it out of the question.

"To play a wrong note is insignificant, To play without passion is inexcusable" ~ Ludvig van Beethoven

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”