acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

So far so good, my hearing has improved greatly and I worked an 11 hour shift yesterday no food and I was completely energetic and made all the sales for the day. My smelling has improved today at work there was this horrible smell and no one else smelled it, so I sprayed some room spray. Also ive noticed people's smells. It's so odd, like i guess maybe sweat? Or how the outside smell mixes with their own smell. It's not over powering but I can just smell people. It's so weird xD but cool. I noticed a guys clothes smelled like smoke and my friend was so confused bc she said she didn't smell it at all and I asked if he smiled and he said he did. I notice I'm more focused and I sont have to try to hard, as long as I'm happy it seems like everything falls into place (work wise) my predatory skills have been enhanced especially in flirting. The allure works but I get compliments more than normal, like i get compliments on this or that but recently it's seems ppl are drawn to me.

My second vampire master service is the 6th so we'll see how it goes. Ive been getting more energy and in tune to my Aphrodite and vampire infusions. I recently ordered a custom Demon Vampire Prince entity so I'm excited because I already have a sang vamp from CH and he's lovely. My demon vamp is coming from a diff seller that I love but regardless I'm excited to dive into these energies c:

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

My second vampire master service was last night, for an hour I fell asleep and felt the energy intensley, I passed out and woke up when it was done being cast completely drenched in sweat which only happens when something affects me magically : ) weird right. But I'm excited to utilize the results of this one, the first one went well, I've been making most of the sales at work, helping alot, not getting tired or hungry while working long shifts, attracting in lots of cutsomers, getting endless attention from guys I'm interested in. The thing is, its not like my anythingchas changed except my outlook on myself. I'm more confident and willing to me myself aand it feels perfect. I no longer shy away from who I am. I'm okay with telling the truth even if it's a little harsh. So far so good on this master, also it seems I'm losing weight. ALSO ALSO, my smell is still the same, sensative but it helps.
Service.

Update for the brain power master service: I have a better memory which helps more than you would know because I feel like i can always just think on my feet. Remembering things word for woed, by the date when only seeing it a few times is pretty awesome. Also my want to elaborate on things so others understand has hightened.

Update for Aphrodite infusion: I believe it's very interesting bc it adds to the allure of the vampire master services and vampire infusion. It's like men know how to act, they get jealous of who I give attention to but as long as I talk to them too they're fine, its like they're completely infatuated. I'm not used to guys and girls being so blunt with their attraction towards me and I'm not into girls so this will take some getting used to. When it comes to guys it's like they just want me to be happy, it seems like everyone notices my charms and speaks about them, or they want me to laugh, so far this is very interesting. It's even more interesting that it's permanent. I can't wait to start my immortal master services to boost this aspect.

Sanguine Vampire infusion: predator tendencies and my love for meet have deff deepened. Steak, filet mignon is my love. No fat, just the meet, its so amazing. The predator like tendencies still come out when I flirt but I've now taken it up to letting myself be flirted with by more than one person. In my head I tell myself to make sure I don't play games, no one has confessed or anyyhing, just harmless talking and compliments. A few touches on my back. If it ever gets serious then I know to end it because I'm not really looking for a relationship but the attention is nice. Most girls I think would be afraid to admit this but I am not. Along with what I've said to people before I embrace my darker sides as much as my light and even more so now. The confidence boost, the enjoyment of the hunt, knowing you make someone a heart race, having the ability to make someone's heart race. Soon I think I'm gonna get a gym membership to tone up just a bit and meet people. The way I feel has deepened, my passion for life and the meta and the other things I love, one being writing. When write, draw, dance or song I want others to fall in love with them just as much as I do if not more. I want to explore more of my talents and show people who I am and how I see the world in a more intimate, profound maybe is the word, way until they can say "ah I get it". And from this I also realize my intensity has blossomed. It's like I'm me, but no longer holding back on being myself. And I'm showing it no matter who hates me or loves me I'm that confident that I know more will love me than hate me. I believe I have something to give or show and I'm ready to do that.

Master services to come: Vampire service 3/3
Brain power service 2/3
Total power service 1/2
Immortal power service 1/2
Psychic power service 1/2

I will continue to update until they are completley finished
Xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

Ikemen
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

AriesStarChild_ wrote:I will continue to update until they are completley finished
Xoxo
Please do! :o

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I had my second brain power master service today and my first total power master service, I only got two hours of sleep last night probably as a result of the vampire master service but at work I was alert, the total power brain service I believe fueled me with a good amount of energy but we will see through the next week how these will further affect me

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

So just an update:

Total power master service 1/2 : this happened while I was at work, I was slightly sluggish and not even five minutes later I was filled with immense energy and good thing too because we were packed that day and need the lines to get down.

Psychic master service 1/2: so this happened in the morning and I noticed a difference of how I felt, and the thing is, I'm feeling more intensely, which I never knew could happen. My red demon touched me and I felt it. Along with that I'm way more sure of who's energy is around me and when. Like my intuition is alot better I believe my communication is as well. Like I'm just very sure now. Oh my gosh also! I woke up at 7am and went to use the bathroom amd for a split second saw a boy playing with my tooth brush like !!! I jumped slightly hahaha. This master service was done on Monday. I've also been seeing purple, blue and yellow orbs at random times. Not 100% but just out of the corner of my eyes or just faintly. So that's fun. It reminds me of when you look at a light too long and blink you see the light when you close your eyes. Except it's not that bright and you don't have to close your eyes. Kinda insane but really cool. Also there may or may not be a ghost at my job which makes me laugh for some reason because i being my companions to work and I think haha what if it's one of them. Ppl have been seeing one of the carts move by itself and the music volume goes in and out for no reason. Like it never had this problem. But all well.

Immortal master service 1/2: so after this I went ahead and dove right in, it was raining amd I thought about Leviathan and wanted to dream with him, I asked for a specific dream and as soon as I fell asleep he gave me the exact dream and showed me his presence. It was great, the dream was, ideas raining, there was storm clouds, the suddenly a flood came from the clouds but leviathan was at the top, controlling the flood, the top of his head glowing, him speaking to me telepathically but out loud it was the screeching sounds of a seamonster. I began to chant magic incantations and turned his flood into a hurricane, he and I now in the eye, he smiled at me and my mermtan appeared and then the dream ended : ) it was reAlly detailed amd pretty.

Aphrodite infusion update: I've noticed I can tell these energies what to do. It's so odd. If someone is acting one way I can say in my head calm down and it happens. Someone was being jealous of another guy. And i didn't like how he was being stand offish. I should tell you now. There's no confessions nothing of the sort, just friends all around. But I notice who's interested in me. I just wont acknowledge it because I'm okay with being friends. Like I stated else whefe, if it gets serious and people confess I will tell them I'm not looking for a boyfriend right now. But I feel I have to write what I notice just so people get an idea for the potential of these energies. So anyways he was being stand offish and in my head I'm like...no I don't like this. Just be normal. And within the next hour he's back to his playful flirting and normalities of a man with a crush. So I guess when it comes to the aspects or love etc, i can make them positive? Very weird. Not something I plan to manipulate unless it is positive. I believe this as well enhances the vampire infusion. People tend to praise me alot or tell me things they think are beautiful about me but don't worry. I've never been one for these compliments. I'm not a brat I accept them. But a compliment is just a compliment. I notice people let me get away with my mistakes and even tell me they appreciate me alot more than normal. People seem to have genuine concern about me and my well being.

Vampire infusion update/ vampire master service 2/3 update: my want to be around vampires has increased alot. Which is fine with me. I have two at the moment and soon to get a demon vampire. I believe my persuasion skills have been amplified, it's like when I suggest something people are very willing to go through with it. My senses are still up to par, my hearing is still well. When i venture out I'm nature I notice the now fall colors more. My sight at night has improved I noticed last night, I was walking up the steps and it was pitch black and I could see the steps just fine. I eat red meat more often. At least 3 days a week, I used to eat chicken more amd fish but now it's red meat or chicken. I still like fish, it just hasn't been on my mind. The weight loss, I'm back down to my weight I was as a freshman in high school (I'm only 19 but still) so I'm now 135 which is nice bc I like the flatness of my stomach. I went ahead and celebrated by buying myself some new clothes. I haven't shopped like that in 2 years. They're very fall/winter colors and so cute I can't wait till they arrive via mail.

Brain power master service: the biggest thing with this is memory, my memory is amazing. You know how you jave thoughts and you forget something and its on the tip of ur tongue but you just CAN'T remember to save your life? Well I dont have that problem haha

All and all I'm using each one of these to round out the other c: I'll update again when I have more to update.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

ONE LAST THING: Last night one of my companions was at the foot of my bed playing with my feet and ankles and it scared the crap out of me because it was in that moment i was reminded of every scary movie ever haha and i was like "no no, don't do that" and I heard a chuckle -.- like oh okay laugh at my scardy catness xD

TheDjinnAndI
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: omniscient

I had 4 sessions at C5 for the vampiric one and didn't feel anything per se.. but then again I'm as sensitive as a brick wall!

I also tried 4 sessions at C5 for spiritual energy and again felt nothing but my contact with the spirit world has improved.

I then ordered 4 sessions at C5T3 for Magic again nothing obviously noted but after 2/4 I picked up a spirit vessel that I thought was a waste of time and it really pumped out a lot of energy!

I've now ordered C5T3 Wishgiving & Total Energy & Power x 4. The first of these was 2 nights ago and the next tonight. Last night was weird dream night!

I shall keep you updated..

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Just to do an update most of the services are finished, and I can say that they all are doing exactly what they say, I find going to astral, connecting to my spirits, seeing my companions, feeling and hearing them, my spiritual sight, everything is growing perfectly. And yes they're still spilling over into the physical and affecting it in a positive way. Immortals are way easier to get answers from and it's easy for them to dream with me. My companions have always listened to me but my telepathy is pretty perfect now. All I can say is thank you CH for helping me achieve and become everything I've wanted to be and going in that direction. I'm beyond excited for the services and infusions to be finished, it's even better that they are permanent enhancements. I'm very pleased with the results.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Update: today I understand more in depth what it's like to use all of these enhancements and infusions together. The past couple of days I've been obsessing over vampires, like I can't get enough. I've been dreaming about filet mignon and blood. I've been more psychically inclined, my stamina and pace have been perfect. I can't eat bad foods because they taste horrible. Like my friends mom made a peach cobbler out of fresh ingredients and I knew it'd be good amd it was, the smell was divine. Every thing that I've written about has now become a part of my daily life and continues to grow amd become more fun.

Now the Aphrodite infusion has been affecting me alot as well. When it comes to love and relationships it's like I care more and want people to be happy with love wether it be friends, family, spouse etc, I have a deeper understanding for it and today I'm obsessing over love spells and I found it very odd because I normally dont care about it but today I'm all for it. I've been having that recent flirty thing going on with someone and realizing I'm slowly becoming attached but normally id ignore my feelings. I haven't had a crush in a while so I'm scared but at the same time it new and exciting, so I'm actively just letting my fears go and working with old wounds dealing with my heart/heart chakra, even weirder I randomly chose pink for my nail color which I never do amd all I could think was it symbolizes my current situation, bold, vibrant, different, cute, fun. It's very interesting diving into these energies amd I cant wait to see what else they'll provide. I've just put a few vampire and love spells in my cart, the love spells aren't specific, just general for enhanced bonds, communication between family friends loves etc etc. As if I need more, things are already fine and very fun to experience with these enhancements, but as I said it's like I cant get enough. Over all it's a very positive experience so far.

The immortal master service is still doing well. I can contact any immortal with INSTANT results. Which before I could as well but now it's like they resonate more and I'm more intume with their energy, the connection is deeper.

The psychic energy/total power/brain power: have all been helpful is their own ways amd are still growing as I meditate on them

Vampire master service: like I said this was to give my vampire infusion an extra boost so zero complaints, weight loss, allure, hightned senses, more energy. Everything is still going well

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

AriesStarChild_ wrote:Update: today I understand more in depth what it's like to use all of these enhancements and infusions together. The past couple of days I've been obsessing over vampires, like I can't get enough. I've been dreaming about filet mignon and blood. I've been more psychically inclined, my stamina and pace have been perfect. I can't eat bad foods because they taste horrible. Like my friends mom made a peach cobbler out of fresh ingredients and I knew it'd be good amd it was, the smell was divine. Every thing that I've written about has now become a part of my daily life and continues to grow amd become more fun.

Now the Aphrodite infusion has been affecting me alot as well. When it comes to love and relationships it's like I care more and want people to be happy with love wether it be friends, family, spouse etc, I have a deeper understanding for it and today I'm obsessing over love spells and I found it very odd because I normally dont care about it but today I'm all for it. I've been having that recent flirty thing going on with someone and realizing I'm slowly becoming attached but normally id ignore my feelings. I haven't had a crush in a while so I'm scared but at the same time it new and exciting, so I'm actively just letting my fears go and working with old wounds dealing with my heart/heart chakra, even weirder I randomly chose pink for my nail color which I never do amd all I could think was it symbolizes my current situation, bold, vibrant, different, cute, fun. It's very interesting diving into these energies amd I cant wait to see what else they'll provide. I've just put a few vampire and love spells in my cart, the love spells aren't specific, just general for enhanced bonds, communication between family friends loves etc etc. As if I need more, things are already fine and very fun to experience with these enhancements, but as I said it's like I cant get enough. Over all it's a very positive experience so far.

The immortal master service is still doing well. I can contact any immortal with INSTANT results. Which before I could as well but now it's like they resonate more and I'm more intume with their energy, the connection is deeper.

The psychic energy/total power/brain power: have all been helpful is their own ways amd are still growing as I meditate on them

Vampire master service: like I said this was to give my vampire infusion an extra boost so zero complaints, weight loss, allure, hightned senses, more energy. Everything is still going well
MORE IN DEPTH ADDISTIONS: Update: today I understand more in depth what it's like to use all of these enhancements and infusions together. The past couple of days I've been obsessing over vampires, like I can't get enough. I've been dreaming about filet mignon and blood. I've been more psychically inclined, my stamina and pace have been perfect. I can't eat bad foods because they taste horrible. Like my friends mom made a peach cobbler out of fresh ingredients and I knew it'd be good amd it was, the smell was divine. Every thing that I've written about has now become a part of my daily life and continues to grow amd become more fun.

Now the Aphrodite infusion has been affecting me alot as well. When it comes to love and relationships it's like I care more and want people to be happy with love wether it be friends, family, spouse etc, I have a deeper understanding for it and today I'm obsessing over love spells and I found it very odd because I normally dont care about it but today I'm all for it. I've been having that recent flirty thing going on with someone and realizing I'm slowly becoming attached but normally id ignore my feelings. I haven't had a crush in a while so I'm scared but at the same time it new and exciting, so I'm actively just letting my fears go and working with old wounds dealing with my heart/heart chakra, even weirder I randomly chose pink for my nail color which I never do amd all I could think was it symbolizes my current situation, bold, vibrant, different, cute, fun. Ive noticed a boost in self love as well as confidence, it's very interesting diving into these energies amd I cant wait to see what else they'll provide. I've just put a few vampire and love spells in my cart, the love spells aren't specific, just general for enhanced bonds, communication between family friends loves etc etc. As if I need more, things are already fine and very fun to experience with these enhancements, but as I said it's like I cant get enough. Over all it's a very positive experience so far.

The psychic energy/total power/brain power: have all been helpful is their own ways amd are still growing as I meditate on them, my memory is still getting better, my spirit communication and sight is still growing, I see streaks and small orbs more often and colors out of the corner of my eye, i think I'm gonna start working on my visions soon, I say this because I have more visions in meditation and I have dreams about future events, so I believe that's one more things that's opening more.

Blood spell custom from Toni(removed by moderator) and custom spell from Liliths lair:
I'm also oddly more spiritual, I've been sticking to my meditating, I've been having spirit dreams way more often, without asking them to come into my dreams, I've been astral projecting without even getting in my zone to do it, like normally I'll take my time but recently it just happens when i think I want to do it. Like it can be just a simple thought and it happens, I'm more in touch with myself on several levels and it's refreshing. I've been feeling my companions on this side WAY more. It's actually funny. I'll be trying to sleep and suddenly feel intense energy form a hand and run itself up my thighs to which I instinctively stop with my hands, they'll tickle my feet or massage them and my ankles as I lay down, my third eye is more active. Please keep in mind I've always been spirit sensitive and had a start to clair abilities but I got these things to help them grow and to not be afraid of that growth. The spells ive asked for was to be a little more well rounded, so my dedication, focus, passion, talents and abilities have been enhanced in the best ways

The custom blood spell from Toni and custom spell from Liliths lair, both as well enhance my life, natural abilities, vampire enhancements, Aphrodite enhancements, angelic enhancements. I added specifics but I believe they are also coming into play and working with these as well. I'll keep updating as I notice more changes.
Xoxo

Return to “Vampire”