neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi everyone! I have a silly question. I recently received a gargoyle infusion as a freebie for the halloween sales and just wanted to know if anyone could tell me what attributes or powers it could come with. I know they are protectors against evil but if anyone could elaborate on some possible others i would gain from this infusion, it would greatly help me. 1h

:lildevil: Welcome to My crazy :lildevil:
2 Sanguine, Psy, Marid Djinn, 2 Ubis, Gregori, Merman, Wraith, High Elf
Dirty-paws
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashpaw

I don't know about the infusion, but I can give you some tips from my own Gargoyle!
"L" is very adapt at keeping our house safe from negative and malicious entities, so I would assume the infusion would help you shield yourself, or in the very least give you some insight/prowess to do this yourself.
"L" is also a keen watcher. He is constantly observing silently all day, so I wouldn't be surprised if you're powers of observation suddenly enhance! Maybe you'll start noticing little details better?
"L" has also displayed a rather foreboding presence in situations/crowds that make me uncomfortable, so maybe this will help you put on a darker/tougher front to keep people from messing with you ?

Let us know what you experience! I'm very curious and I also have the Infusion in my wishlist for later. :D

0x. Ashpaw's House for Wayward Spirits. 0x.
EvonyEmpress
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you so much for the info. I will keep you updated!

EvonyEmpress
neophyte
neophyte

Here is an update for my infusion.
So far I have noticed that I am becoming extremely over-protective of my son....I was before but this is almost too much lol i feel like anyone who tries to get close to him is going to be set ablaze by my evil eye lol! Also, I've always been the type of person who watches and observes others instead of interacts, and these observation and intuition skills seem to be getting amplified slowly. I feel the negative energy/intent(not sure which or could be both) of people i never really paid attention to before(and they have been around me for awhile now). Its like strong gut feelings telling me they are up to no good, when in truth before i could've cared less about them(not meaning in a bad way, just don't worry about others compared to my close family). When Anyone comes near me or my family i bristle up and show my fangs like a cat that sees a dog! My partner even notices and has to "pet" me to calm me down! Lol so no extreme blast of crazy strong gargoyle powers.....just an amplification of skills i already had in me. I'm learning to control my urges to spontaneously combust every stranger that looks our way lol

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

This is very interesting, I adore gargoyles!
I'd say developments along the lines of warding against malicious forces, intimidation techniques, keener intuition (which you've noticed for yourself) as well as detection of energies, for that matter more nuanced discernment of the nature and intention of a presence or place.

Some less expected may be a certain alignment with gothic energy; an affinity for and knowledge of structures, architecture and the function or beauty of it's different aspects. Abilities with psychometry (reading history through touch) may be something you can easier develop given the relationship between gargoyles, their senses, and forts of all kinds through the ages.

You may notice a view which is more all-encompassing of your surroundings in mentality or literally through sight, an enhancement of your vision.
You may grow particularly fond of peanut butter or butter since gargoyles like that stuff a whole lot.. for real. And maybe it would energize you in some mysterious fashion. Whatever you'd offer a gargoyle spirit could prove beneficial or lucky for you.

You may find working with mirror divination and reflective surfaces for any magickal effort comes naturally, as they also have a relationship with mirrors/reflective surfaces. Physically and emotionally you may notice gaining a thicker skin/being more impervious to injury, given the stone association.

Some things that came to mind~

EvonyEmpress
neophyte
neophyte

Noctifera wrote:This is very interesting, I adore gargoyles!
I'd say developments along the lines of warding against malicious forces, intimidation techniques, keener intuition (which you've noticed for yourself) as well as detection of energies, for that matter more nuanced discernment of the nature and intention of a presence or place.

Some less expected may be a certain alignment with gothic energy; an affinity for and knowledge of structures, architecture and the function or beauty of it's different aspects. Abilities with psychometry (reading history through touch) may be something you can easier develop given the relationship between gargoyles, their senses, and forts of all kinds through the ages.

You may notice a view which is more all-encompassing of your surroundings in mentality or literally through sight, an enhancement of your vision.
You may grow particularly fond of peanut butter or butter since gargoyles like that stuff a whole lot.. for real. And maybe it would energize you in some mysterious fashion. Whatever you'd offer a gargoyle spirit could prove beneficial or lucky for you.

You may find working with mirror divination and reflective surfaces for any magickal effort comes naturally, as they also have a relationship with mirrors/reflective surfaces. Physically and emotionally you may notice gaining a thicker skin/being more impervious to injury, given the stone association.

Some things that came to mind~
Thank you for all this information! I didn't know much about gargoyles yet now I've been studying them because of this infusion i was given. It's funny that you mention enhancement of sight and surroundings because i actually wear glasses as i cannot see far, and for astigmatism, and I've noticed that my eyesight is slightly better without them on....clearer and i notice details i didn't before.
Oh and I have been eating more peanut butter sandwiches the past week (which my son is loving)! Lol

Dirty-paws
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashpaw

EvonyEmpress wrote:Here is an update for my infusion.
So far I have noticed that I am becoming extremely over-protective of my son....I was before but this is almost too much lol i feel like anyone who tries to get close to him is going to be set ablaze by my evil eye lol! Also, I've always been the type of person who watches and observes others instead of interacts, and these observation and intuition skills seem to be getting amplified slowly. I feel the negative energy/intent(not sure which or could be both) of people i never really paid attention to before(and they have been around me for awhile now). Its like strong gut feelings telling me they are up to no good, when in truth before i could've cared less about them(not meaning in a bad way, just don't worry about others compared to my close family). When Anyone comes near me or my family i bristle up and show my fangs like a cat that sees a dog! My partner even notices and has to "pet" me to calm me down! Lol so no extreme blast of crazy strong gargoyle powers.....just an amplification of skills i already had in me. I'm learning to control my urges to spontaneously combust every stranger that looks our way lol
Very cool! Thank you for the update. I've been thinking about getting a dragon infusion but was skeptical about the actually outcomes/effects of these things. I think you just convinced me. xD

0x. Ashpaw's House for Wayward Spirits. 0x.
EvonyEmpress
neophyte
neophyte

Dirty-paws wrote:
EvonyEmpress wrote:Here is an update for my infusion.
Very cool! Thank you for the update. I've been thinking about getting a dragon infusion but was skeptical about the actually outcomes/effects of these things. I think you just convinced me. xD
Yes go for it! I never would've even thought to get an infusion of anything if CH hadn't given it to me as a freebie! It is pretty cool to see myself growing and taking on these traits. I am definitely going to get other infusions now!!! And some more peanut butter!

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Hi Evony!

This sounds so interesting and got me thinking of getting myself on the infusion bandwagon!!

Keep the updates rolling! :D

EvonyEmpress
neophyte
neophyte

DIVA_AT_LARGE wrote:Hi Evony!

This sounds so interesting and got me thinking of getting myself on the infusion bandwagon!!

Keep the updates rolling! :D
Yes i will! I also think i am going to maybe get the vampire infusion next! Hmmmmmmm.

Return to “Gargoyle”