Naseeb_Hassan
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None at the moment.
If I could be anything, I would be...: I wouldn't
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Abaris

Hey everyone!, I'm pretty new here, To this forum and spirit keeping. So I hope I won't upset anyone here. It feels so great to open up to this stuff. I hope it'll be a great adventure for me.

So...
Hopefully tomorrow. I'll be ordering a Succubi with my friend. He's ordering one too. It's our first time with any spirit.. So we're just hoping it'll turn out fine.. We are really excited lol. So we were just wondering.. Is it possible that our spirits can be friends with each other as well?

Because I'm new.. I'll be really thankful if someone can tell me how will I feel it's presence when it's binded to me?. Is there a ritual? or something like that?

Dirty-paws
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashpaw

Hello there, welcome to the community!

I will answer your questions from my personal experience.
My husband and I are both spirit keepers (I have 4 spirits in my keep, he has 1), and from what my spirits tell me they highly enjoy hanging out with his Sterling Angel! My Terra Dragon and Incubus like to hang out with her, and my Gargoyle seems to work well in defenses with her.

So, it's possible your Succubus will hang out with your friend's, but the only way to know for sure is to communicate with the spirit herself. :)
You can do this by practicing telepathy, pendulum work, or any other type of divination you feel comfortable with. I would not recommend Ouija boards, though, unless you absolutely know what you are doing with them and how to protect yourself.

As for their presence, it is different per spirit. With my T. Dragon, she likes to make my skin feel tingly on my right side and on my head. That's how I know she's there. My Incubus sends me strong feelings of love and admiration (and he's physically touched me on the head and lips before, very cool experience!). My Gargoyle has never had a prominent presence physically, but he is the easiest to communicate with telepathically. He has shown himself as a fleeting orb of light though, that was awesome.
As for my Divine Dragon...he hasn't come in yet, so I don't know! lol

I would say don't expect flashing lights and loud noises if you're just starting out. Spirits tend to be subtle in their interaction. That's not to say the dramatics WONT happen, it's just not likely. Keep yourself open to any sign of their presence, whether it's just an orb of light or a shadow, or if you feel a cool gust of wind with no explanation.

Have you set up house rules yet? It's a general good practice to have and since Succubi are Dark Arts spirits, it's better to have ground rules set out for them. Things like, "Respect your personal boundaries", "No interacting with other people in the house", etc, etc. Whatever you feel a spirit shouldn't do or that you're not comfortable with them doing should be a rule that is introduced as soon as you have their vessel in hand. My Incubus has never disobeyed a house rule; he's very respectful of them. 1s

0x. Ashpaw's House for Wayward Spirits. 0x.
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

You mean if your two succubi can be friends with each other? Of course :)
Sometimes, especially if you have larger families, spirits will come to you, because they want to make friends with other spirits and they know you have alot with you :)

Naseeb_Hassan
new here
new here

Cat Victoriam wrote:You mean if your two succubi can be friends with each other? Of course :)
Sometimes, especially if you have larger families, spirits will come to you, because they want to make friends with other spirits and they know you have alot with you :)
Ahh!. Thank you so much! I guess they're pretty much like us. Just more powerful lol. :)

Naseeb_Hassan
new here
new here

Dirty-paws wrote:Hello there, welcome to the community!

I will answer your questions from my personal experience.
My husband and I are both spirit keepers (I have 4 spirits in my keep, he has 1), and from what my spirits tell me they highly enjoy hanging out with his Sterling Angel! My Terra Dragon and Incubus like to hang out with her, and my Gargoyle seems to work well in defenses with her.

So, it's possible your Succubus will hang out with your friend's, but the only way to know for sure is to communicate with the spirit herself. :)
You can do this by practicing telepathy, pendulum work, or any other type of divination you feel comfortable with. I would not recommend Ouija boards, though, unless you absolutely know what you are doing with them and how to protect yourself.

As for their presence, it is different per spirit. With my T. Dragon, she likes to make my skin feel tingly on my right side and on my head. That's how I know she's there. My Incubus sends me strong feelings of love and admiration (and he's physically touched me on the head and lips before, very cool experience!). My Gargoyle has never had a prominent presence physically, but he is the easiest to communicate with telepathically. He has shown himself as a fleeting orb of light though, that was awesome.
As for my Divine Dragon...he hasn't come in yet, so I don't know! lol

I would say don't expect flashing lights and loud noises if you're just starting out. Spirits tend to be subtle in their interaction. That's not to say the dramatics WONT happen, it's just not likely. Keep yourself open to any sign of their presence, whether it's just an orb of light or a shadow, or if you feel a cool gust of wind with no explanation.

Have you set up house rules yet? It's a general good practice to have and since Succubi are Dark Arts spirits, it's better to have ground rules set out for them. Things like, "Respect your personal boundaries", "No interacting with other people in the house", etc, etc. Whatever you feel a spirit shouldn't do or that you're not comfortable with them doing should be a rule that is introduced as soon as you have their vessel in hand. My Incubus has never disobeyed a house rule; he's very respectful of them. 1s

Whoa! Now that's really helpful!. Thank you so much! :) I'll keep this in my mind

MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

sometimes it doesn't always work out between them... theres been a few rumours spread amongst a group in my keep lately about another entity and everyone is sort of flustered about it... I'm still working on what is going on and who is taking which side of the story. Theyre not sad... its just certain spirits dont really become great friends but more acquittances. On the other hand, I have a black arts, three dark arts and a few white arts that do enjoy each others company. The Black arts being my imp is a source of trouble at the moment with the others I believe... one of my incubus seems to be trifling with him. but they are all different and they will become friends on their own terms and time.

in other parts... my main incubus is a bit of a snob and the others kind of hang it on him and just let the day go by and ignore his *all eyes on me* behaviour.

My fae, some are relatives and some are not... F will beat up anyone that goes near M but other than that, they all seem to get along ok. R is the main as she's over 10,000 years old and they all seem to go to her for advice if they need it... shes like the den mother.lol.

My sea serpents, s is younger than A and he sees her as a sort of elder, hes learning things from her as well as he solely focus's on Australian magic (hes also a lot smaller than her).

Return to “Spirit Keeping”