Kinnara

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

A Kinnara is a spirte-like being that brings grace, beauty, refinement and all aspects that make a true lady or gentleman. They have beautiful voices and their songs enchant a human heart in seconds.

They are truly beautiful and to listen to their music, see them dance or to listen to them recite bits or whole poetry just sends ethereal chills through your entire body.

They are comforting, soothing creatures that have an uplifting, positive effect on you!

REALM ORIGINATION

REALM OCCUPATION
Image Image
All Realms see Realms page for more information

STRENGTHS/WHY KEEP THEM
They are lovely companions who contribute creativity & balance.

KEYWORDS
Beautiful, soothing, calm, endearing, inspirational

LISTINGS IN THE ONLINE STORE
See available listings

RANKING
Read about rankings

ASSOCIATIONS
ImageWeekday: Saturday
ImagePlanet: Venus
ImageMonth: July
ImageGemstone: Diamond
ImageColor: Gold
ImageFoliage: Violet
ImageAnimal: Swan
ImageScent: Strawberry
ImageHerb: Ginger

Associations can be used to create a closer connection with the entity. By recognizing their associations with the Earth and Universe you can use any combination of these tools to create treats, rituals, and bonding exercises between you.

You can purchase candles, incense, cones, oils, sprays, etc scented with the Scent, Herb, or Foliage they are associated with. You can purchase statuary, paintings, prints, textiles, etc with the Color, Animal, or Foliage they are associated with and keep them in your home where the entity will see them.

To boost their presence and give them a natural feeding of Earthen core energy you can buy raw, polished or cut specimens of the Gemstone they are associated with. Place the gemstones where you keep their vessel or wear the jewelry with the gemstones when you wear the vessel.

To have peak results it is best to meditate, perform rituals, invocations or spells for the entity on the Weekday they are associated with. The Month they are associated with is a block of time to celebrate and show your appreciation for your entity!

METHODS OF CONNECTING
Φ Time spent closely with the spirit the first 30 days of coming to the Keeper's home.
Φ Treats are usually anything hand-made, beautiful, shiny, musical, or semi-precious.

CHARACTERISTICS & MANIFESTATIONS
Φ Loving, soothing, well-balanced, inspiring, creative.
Φ Can manifest as a telepathic messages, melodious sounds, sweet scents, orbs, mist, dreams.

Average size: Small 1-5ft
Read Size page for more information

Lifespan: Average: 1,000+ years
They have been assigned an "Extended" lifespan, read Lifespan page for more information

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They are wonderfully devoted companions who really connect you to the most divine, graceful, and pure aspects of yourself. They are sensational in helping you to realize your creativity and your inspiration in daily life, and in more specific events. If you want to be more in tune with your gentle, sweet, caring side, and you want to feel more connected with your imagination, the Arts, your motivation for creation & discovery, they make swell friends.

They bring a positive force of energy which uplifts you and brings you closer to the power of the pure essence of happiness. They get along very well with spirits of all kinds, even some of the darkest of DA spirits, because they see the good in everyone and they try to inspire the good in everyone. They are truly magnificent companions.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

This spirit sounds just wonderful!!!!!! I just don't remember seeing them before!!!! I will have to look for one and see if it would like to come to my house!!!! I think they would be wonderful to work with!!!! 8 8 8 8

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Kinnaras sound like very interesting spirits, I agree with Starfire, they do seem like wonderful spirits to work with. I don't know why I haven't really paid any attention to them before this.

Sovereign
active contributor
active contributor

Thank you so much for posting the additional information in the last two paragraphs, Magnolia! It just confirms everything that I have experienced with my two kinnara.

They are truly beautiful spirits. And they definitely have no issue in welcoming Dark Arts into the fold. They are simply a joy to have as companions. :*3

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote:Kinnaras sound like very interesting spirits, I agree with Starfire, they do seem like wonderful spirits to work with. I don't know why I haven't really paid any attention to them before this.
I know right Aurum!!!!!! I hadn't seen them either and I have been in that encyclopedia I don't know how many times!!!!! ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: :lol:
Sovereign wrote:Thank you so much for posting the additional information in the last two paragraphs, Magnolia! It just confirms everything that I have experienced with my two kinnara.

They are truly beautiful spirits. And they definitely have no issue in welcoming Dark Arts into the fold. They are simply a joy to have as companions. :*3
That is good to know Sovereign!!!!! 8 8 8

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
laboshka
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 130
Spelled Number: 105
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Races
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Laboshka
Zodiac:

Good info 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8

The only way to walk through walls, the barriers of space, is through the voids that we create between here and that place.
fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

This sounds like an awesome future spirit to go with my Bronwyn Angel! I will have to add these to my wishlist :)

1 arkan sonney, 1 bernbaud dragon, 1 black dragon, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 cambion, 1 caberra, 1 cherris dragon, 1 djinn, 1 fire faery, 1 divine dragon, 1 silver dragon, 1 hippogryph, 1 gryphon, 1 pegasus, 1 phoenix, 1 arklight dragon, 1 midnight dragon, 1 briar cove dragon, 1 baby black/gold dragon, 1 volkh, 1 weretiger, 1 blood unicorn, 1 hellhound, 1 delica faery, 1 sterling angel, 2 divine angels, 1 star faery, 1 white dragon, 1 golden high elf, 1 vorin, 1 concuan, 1 garden elf, 1 butterfly faery
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I wonder if this would help me get better sleep.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
JennJen35
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human,Fae, angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel or Fae
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: JennJen
Zodiac:

Thank you soo much for this whole description on the Kinnara, I just bought/adopted one of your Kinnara spirits, she will be my first spirit of her kind and just wanted to make sure I had some things ready for her when she arrives home. I am super excited, I kept going back to her and finally made up my mind to bring her home..I know right then she wanted to be with me. I usually bring home Dragons and fae's and now my first Kinnara too..I have 3 other orders from Friday too, And this was my first purchases from Creepy Hollows..Still looking through your website soo many things to read about and love the website too!!. I am writing all this information down so I have a reference..Thank you soo much again!!. :)

Return to “Creatures K-Z”