neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

LilyCake wrote:My spirits were caught at the airport security twice: one because I was holding them in a copper? box that the scanner couldn't see through (though this was the fifth time I took them in the same box, and everything went through fine before), and the second recently because they thought the stones were something else, perhaps little bombs or something. I travel frequently between my parents' house and my dorm... I might try to separate the stones for the future, but does anyone else have any advice?
That was exactly what I was worried about... especially the medium to large gemstones. I just got back. For the entire trip I left them loose in my purse and no one seemed to care. I also before leaving asked my keep to not let anyone separate us. So far mission accomplished.

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I am traveling all the time due to my studies and work 2sd and I always take my companions vessels with me. Which is most complicated with one being a hand mirror. But so far, there have never been any problems. I keep them either in my handbag, pockets or/and bra. Okay last option is not useful to anybody but it's quite good custody 2wk ... during control, they never complained.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”