neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

This morning past 00:00am I had the strangest experience.

My fingers went numb on my left arm and the pins and needles feeling kept going upwards to my arm until I started feeling a bit heavy on my left side.

My muscles started twitching and felt really zoned out and my heart was beating so loud because the weight on top of me became more pronounced as the numbness started taking affect on my right side as well. It was weird and I felt little bites here and there but nothing major- almost like a pinch.

The muscle spasms got more and more distinct but I remained calm.

I knew it couldn't be my djinns. They are way too ancient for physical demonstrations.

I realised it couldn't be the vamp I bought from Toni, I'm still waiting on him and his info, though I know she's hella busy right now. Toni thank you so much for my newest companion!!!

I thought it had to be my Familiar Unicorn that I'd received from Toni during her halloween giveaway.

So I asked her, "M" is it you??? I immediately heard snorting and you know that sound horses make when their excited?

The sensations started prior to a thunderstorm building up and I remember I know I'm not afraid of a little weather, but I somehow felt jumpy every time I heard and felt crash and boom from the lightening bolts. I could calm my nerves but it didn't help that I suddenly started getting that pins and needles type feeling and started zoning out due to the numbness and the sensations.

I made a joke and asked her if she was some kind of storm chaser and whether she was stopping by to officially say high, by way of the storm and in answer I heard that snorting sound horses make and more muscle spasming.

I laughed inwards, called her "M" the storm chaser and it was followed by a loud boom and snorting that literally shook the ground - I wanted to freak out but I didn't.

I must've slept out from under her - I guess she came because I was feeling uneasy about the oncoming thunder or something.

Toni told me she was white with a beautiful blonde mane... This was the most distinctive experience I have had to date.

She's my first ever female spiritual companion and I can't believe my 3 year old can actually see her and communicated with her in his own way.

After a bit of laughing in her direction and shaking his head from side to side, brought his head straight to mine almost in a move to bud head and then he would laugh.

He then picked up the horses and played and ran and when I picked up one to join in he got very excited.

I thought it was very nice of her to let him see her in all her amazing glory.

I always thought he had an imaginary friend way back because he kept on staring at the corner and laugh as if someone was tickling him.

I think he can not only see things but actually here and speak to them as well.

Exactly why I wanted to get him a guardian angel incase he sees something dreadful, because he sometimes wakes and cries but he's eyes are still shut and he's asleep and it's as if he's being attacked in his dreams or something.

Overall it happens very seldom and now that she's here she'll take good care of him.

Or do you think she came through because I needed someone for my boy?

Do you think a unicorn will be a good fit for a 3 year old??

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Any White Arts being would be good for kids.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

conxtion wrote:Any White Arts being would be good for kids.
Thanks for the tip ^.^

DiscreetGoddess
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Still Learning
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Umbra
Zodiac:

Awwww, that's adorable; I also agree that you should get an angel or any WA spirits for him just in case.

Not all those that wonder are lost...but I sure am <3
Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

DiscreetGoddess wrote:Awwww, that's adorable; I also agree that you should get an angel or any WA spirits for him just in case.
Hi you :)

Thanks for reading.. I'll probably opt for a guardian angel or something. Maybe a few fairies also.

DiscreetGoddess
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Still Learning
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Umbra
Zodiac:

DIVA_AT_LARGE wrote:
DiscreetGoddess wrote:Awwww, that's adorable; I also agree that you should get an angel or any WA spirits for him just in case.
Hi you :)

Thanks for reading.. I'll probably opt for a guardian angel or something. Maybe a few fairies also.
I hope everything goes well ^_^

Not all those that wonder are lost...but I sure am <3
Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I'll let you know how it goes <3