Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Still Learning
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Umbra
Zodiac:

I was wondering if there's a difference between chi/ki and mana or if they're just different names for the same thing, if not what would the difference between the two be?

Not all those that wonder are lost...but I sure am <3
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Rrmm, it may depend on who you're asking. Some said qi/ki is life energy, mana is magick energy. Qi literally means "air" or "breath", while mana means "power" or "effectiveness". Qi may be considered as natural force, while mana more toward supernatural force. On the other hand, it is possible that mana is more comparable to jing (essence) or shen (spirit), or that it simply refers to all of the three treasures (jing qi shen).

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
DiscreetGoddess
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Still Learning
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Umbra
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:Rrmm, it may depend on who you're asking. Some said qi/ki is life energy, mana is magick energy. Qi literally means "air" or "breath", while mana means "power" or "effectiveness". Qi may be considered as natural force, while mana more toward supernatural force. On the other hand, it is possible that mana is more comparable to jing (essence) or shen (spirit), or that it simply refers to all of the three treasures (jing qi shen).
Thank you so much, and I guess it can be interpreted in different ways; I appreciate your time and reply.

Not all those that wonder are lost...but I sure am <3

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”