Unicorn Dream

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal Hestia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello Hollowites!

I had a dream the other night of a beautiful unicorn - I don't know if she was so much purple, as she was white with a very pale, maybe pastel purple sheen, and multi colored horn and dark eyes. She was very demanding of hay (do unicorns even eat hay?) and she was stomping her hooves rather aggressively for it lol. It frightened me in my dream but once I woke up I chuckled. It's strange because as far as I know unicorns are gentle and non demanding. Does anyone think there is a unicorn spirit calling to me?

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!
Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Delayed Edit: I'm now wondering if I was seeing a karkadan. Anyone?

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!
Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Bump

Return to “Creatures K-Z”