Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal Hestia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

heypanda wrote:It isn’t ethical to do this. You haven’t asked her permission and she expressly already said no. It isn’t fair to her, despite your good intentions.

You cannot force someone to become better through what you feel is best for them. What if she did the same thing to you according to her religion? It would be very upsetting for you. Please do not do this, I strongly recommend against it.
I said I wasn't going to do it a couple posts above.

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

hueheuhe guess i totally passed over that. i am wishing you and your family the best <3

Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

nezzuo wrote:hueheuhe guess i totally passed over that. i am wishing you and your family the best <3
Thanks Nezzuo, I appreciate that <3

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!
Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Hi Flying hun :)

I hope you found enough information to make an informed decision. These are all VERY good suggestions.

I do hope you find some middle ground and that you're still able to help your mother, without having to do anything unethical.

Sometimes the best intentions aren't always all that GOOD. I see now after reading through a few posts.

Interestingly I've never looked at it from THAT perspective. I've certainly learned something new.

Take care! *hugs*

Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

DIVA_AT_LARGE wrote:Hi Flying hun :)

I hope you found enough information to make an informed decision. These are all VERY good suggestions.

I do hope you find some middle ground and that you're still able to help your mother, without having to do anything unethical.

Sometimes the best intentions aren't always all that GOOD. I see now after reading through a few posts.

Interestingly I've never looked at it from THAT perspective. I've certainly learned something new.

Take care! *hugs*
Me too Diva! I never saw it that way either, but I suppose that is crossing the lines of interfering with free will. Always great to hear from you my dear ^_^

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Yes it is. Some lines should NEVER be crossed, not even for loved ones. *sighs*

I'm glad to hear from you!! :D I hope you're doing good!! :D

Return to “Angels”