Can someone help; speaking and organisation?

Zarine
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 132
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi, everyone!

I was wondering; what types of spirits would help inspire better frontline reception work? Generally speaking to people in person and on the phone?

I always get so unbelievably nervous.. I would love help in that category as I’m constantly staggering from one situation to the next!

And also who would be able to help inspire better organisation? Along with reception, I also work behind the scenes too..!

Thank you so much! :hug:

My spirits are my guides, friends and family~ I love them all! <3)
I'm so happy they chose to bless my life the way that they have!
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

For organization, I have a Chalmas dragon who has been helpful with that. I have a Djinn who is rather good at it too, but that isn't necessarily something you'll find in all of them.

As for getting over nervousness, being a more assertive and such... hmm. Again, my mind goes straight to dragons (maybe a gold, black, or hybrid divine), but I'm sure there must be others that would be good for that. Perhaps a vampire.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Charles_Odinforce
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 105
Spelled Number: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Thorian

Generally I recommend talismans and things like that over spirits in situations like this but in terms of spirits I'd recommend one focusing on healing. Generally find properties that fit what you are looking for, likely a Dwarf is more earthen and thereby grounded, who specializes in healing. This will allow them to extend with that healing work their skills onto you instead of just getting the benefit from proximity which is only a bit as helpful.

More over learn to meet them halfway through a bit of projection if you can't already. That skill, even if it is just a light trance you are entering, is invaluable for benefiting from the power of a being when working with them.

I'll second the Dragon recommendation from Crashing Down as well, Dragons are amazing allies in this respect.

Professional Mystic at
http://www.rosequartzlabyrinth.com

"Power unrestrained dead on the mark is what we will deliver tonight!" - Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists in the Air

Return to “Spirit Keeping”