Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

DarklyDreamer wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
DarklyDreamer wrote:Well I did it. I took the plunge and ordered two character bindings. I've been drawn to these two practically forever... One of them since the first time I had seen him on TV has appeared in my dreams constantly and consistently, for many years. And always seemed to appear when I needed him the most. Later on once I started exploring the metaphysical I just wrote it off as a possible thought-form I created... but now learning about character bindings... maybe he was real after all? I guess I will find out soon enough.

I also had quite a bit anxiety about possibly being rejected but that feeling has disappeared.
Hmm.. What was the characters you were drawn to?
I've felt drawn to the Nightflier, Dwight Renfield... even though he's supposed to be a dark and evil character (depending on how you see him), he's always felt like something I'm missing...

And then there is the original (more like first) red ranger from the power ranger series. I don't know why... I never really thought about him until he just kept popping up in my dreams. At first we were just friends going on adventures and then we grew close over time. Even when I was having nightmares, he'd just show up and rescue me. Almost every night for many years he'd be in my dreams... it was almost like I was living a second life with him up until 2002 and then suddenly it just stopped. I didn't see him anymore. I grew really depressed and felt silly about it at the same time.

I wonder if Kelis will be able to find them.
Pretty cool, I know <<REMOVED BY MOD>> will find them for you, I have faith. Heck, who's to say he'd be able to find Spider-Man? Possibly the best Spider-Man in Animated History, from the Spectacular Spider-Man TV Show. Or the Spider-Man who's married to Mary Jane and has a kid named Annie. Though I'll admit, The Red Ranger from the first Power Rangers is a very cool character, been fond of him for some time. :)
Last edited by Likes2Read on Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: DO NOT USE PEOPLE'S IRL NAMES WITHOUT PERMISSION

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:Or the Spider-Man who's married to Mary Jane and has a kid named Annie.
One of the best versions of Spider-Man stories there : )
Still hoping to see more Mayday Parker as Spider-Girl though.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:Or the Spider-Man who's married to Mary Jane and has a kid named Annie.
One of the best versions of Spider-Man stories there : )
Still hoping to see more Mayday Parker as Spider-Girl though.
Yeah, it's better than what we have in the main book, but hey, I can hazard a guess and assume Peter's Aunt May Died as a result of the bullet in her, though it's clear that Peter never revealed his identity to the public, and my guess is that Civil War never happened in that timeline.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels

I'm not too familiar with Spider-Man and all the versions of him. Not much of a comic book reader. More into horror short stories and novels.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

DarklyDreamer wrote:I'm not too familiar with Spider-Man and all the versions of him. Not much of a comic book reader. More into horror short stories and novels.
I see. That's okay with me. Are you into video games or movies? Any characters that come to mind about them?

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels

Oh yeah. I do like video games and movies. I spent most of my early life in isolation. TV and video games were life back then. I'm in a totally different place now and pretty grown up and quite bitter at times. lol

I think had I discovered character bindings years ago, I would have gone nots and bought a whole bunch... Jin Kazama, Bryan Fury, Link, Han Solo, The Man In Black, Constantine, Casey Jones, April O'Neil, Paul Atreides, Raiden from Mortal Kombat... just to name a few.

But I'm pretty content and very happy with the spirits, entities, and Servitors with me right now. I do feel a calling with The Nightflier and the Red Ranger. We'll see what happens.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

DarklyDreamer wrote:Oh yeah. I do like video games and movies. I spent most of my early life in isolation. TV and video games were life back then. I'm in a totally different place now and pretty grown up and quite bitter at times. lol

I think had I discovered character bindings years ago, I would have gone nots and bought a whole bunch... Jin Kazama, Bryan Fury, Link, Han Solo, The Man In Black, Constantine, Casey Jones, April O'Neil, Paul Atreides, Raiden from Mortal Kombat... just to name a few.

But I'm pretty content and very happy with the spirits, entities, and Servitors with me right now. I do feel a calling with The Nightflier and the Red Ranger. We'll see what happens.

Hmm.. Pretty cool. I usually prefer the people based off of main characters, like Alex, Revan, D, Kyle, Samus, Morrigan Aensland, Johnny Gat, and Captain Falcon himself. They are a pretty rowdy bunch when they are interacting with me. I can say that much, and I decided to go for four more character bindings of Rias, Akeno, Tifa, and Artoria. Though I to my specifics to DLM, they’ll differ from their in-game selves in terms of history, like how Morrigan’s history differs slightly from her in-game self, having defeated the entire Darkstalkers cast, killed Jedah, Demetri, and Pyron, to which she absorbed their families and compatriots into her kingdom. Though all of them match up to what I was looking for.

LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced

I want a binding of John Kramer/Jigsaw! I have a binding of The Creeper from Jeepers Creepers that I bought from Kelis a couple of years ago. The vessel gives off a lot of energy.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

LadyAmalthea wrote:I want a binding of John Kramer/Jigsaw! I have a binding of The Creeper from Jeepers Creepers that I bought from Kelis a couple of years ago. The vessel gives off a lot of energy.
Jigsaw and the Creeper?

LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced

Yes jigsaw and the creeper!!! I have a lot in common with Amanda Young who was an apprentice to John Kramer in the SAW movies John was also a father figure to Amanda. I really like how their relationship was that of father and daughter. One of the reasons I really loved the SAW movies was no sex scenes like in practically every other horror/thriller.

I lost my dad this past March and I was extremely close to him. Although no one could ever take the place of my dad it would be nice to have someone like John Kramer in my life.

I had almost completely given up on Spirit keeping as that as I am frustrated that having been interested in the Paranormal/metaphysical for many years now and trying everything under the sun to gain some psychic abilities I am still to this day a spiritual Helen Keller.

There is a silver lining however for years I've known I have had add without the hyperactivity though but all the doctors would give me is the non stimulant medication which didn't work at all. But a few months ago I found a new provider who prescribes me Concerta which works wonderful. I can now focus like never before and I no longer have the brain fog or the cobwebs in my brain and I no longer forget as much or seem to lose things like I used to. People talk to me and I don't zone out anymore. I want to try meditation again because when I tried it before I just didn't have the attention span to follow through specially with the visualization meditations.

Return to “Living Entities”