active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires&Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Universal command power orb

Postby AriesStarChild_ » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:48 pm

Any experiences with this orb anyone? Stories you'd like to share? https://shop.creepyhollows.com/UNIVERSA ... R-ORB.html

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)
Immortals:Apollo,Aphrodite,Lilith

On the way:Demon Vampire Prince
~the universe breathes into me and leaves star dust in my lungs,light runs through my veins.Knowledge is at my fingertips~

giamatteo67
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0

Re: Universal command power orb

Postby giamatteo67 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:10 pm

I just experienced the sheer power of this orb last night. I have never had such a profound experience with something spelled until receiving this orb. I only invoked some of the code words, I believe 2 to start. Afterwards, I placed it inside my halter bra and went to bed. I began feeling strange, and different and it's hard to explain exactly how but I was seeing beams of light, kaleidoscope lights, swirling effects, and flashing lights, etc when my eyes were closed. Again, I can't really explain the experiences as its hard to find the words to describe it. But there were several and it seemed either they were happening within minutes of shutting my eyes and continued I believe as I fell asleep. I was briefly awoken by my dogs barking but went right back to sleep and again felt the same strange powerful vibes and sights as I did earlier. Incredible experience!! This was a class V as noted by Alan (who rocks, BTW!). :) This was also a free gift and the items that Alan picked for me where spot on for what I currently need in my life. Definitely, something you should consider adding to your collection.

AriesStarChild_
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires&Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Universal command power orb

Postby AriesStarChild_ » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:10 pm

Oh I got it, and thanks for replying

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)
Immortals:Apollo,Aphrodite,Lilith

On the way:Demon Vampire Prince
~the universe breathes into me and leaves star dust in my lungs,light runs through my veins.Knowledge is at my fingertips~

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”