Had a reading: what’s wrong with me done...

DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you all know that I had a reading done:

WHAT’S WRONG WITH ME?!

This reading will tell you which blockages exist that are acting as a hindrance for you when it comes to matters of developing supernatural abilities, working with your third eye, communicating & interacting with spirits, and having the spells & magic around you work. This reading should be used only if you are unable to determine the cause of the issues yourself. Before you purchase this reading try some simple cleansing methods to remove the most common forms of blockages.

We provide you the most pressing blockages and issues we see that are blocking your paranormal success.

~ You have been having some overwhelming dark thoughts lately. While this should pass within the next week or two, it is hindering your ability to connect with the magick and spirits in your keep. Stay calm and carry on…this too shall pass and as long as you do not fret over it too much, you should go right back to being able to connect with your companions and better comprehend and exact your efforts in the arts.

~ You are constantly second guessing yourself. While this is common in those new to magick, your bloodline is steeped in the traditions of the arts. Becoming more aware of your power and gaining confidence in yourself is necessary if you wish to evolve your magickal prowess further!

Soo basically, i’m <<Removed by Mod>>ed...
I now understand why I had so much trouble going on with the paranormal world. I couldn’t connect, I had feelings of being scammed etc, thought this was just a huge BS etc, but it’s clear.

Yes this kinda slapped me in tha face. A nice wake up call. And i’m really sorry for my stupidity.

I have issues going on in real life. And the paranormal world won’t solve them. Of course not, what was I thinking ? Lol

This self confidence issue is a big one. Can’t be solved overnight or even in a few years. I’m completely broken down into pieces. And ehh, well, it sucks and I learned to like it that way.

No succubus, no vampire or werewolf can help me or solve this issue for me. I must heal myself. I owe that to my companions.

But I don’t have any idea how. I’m really sad and I feel guilty about it. My stupid ass wanted to have friends/companions and I can’t do <<removed by moderator>>. I’m stuck in this vicious circle. I bet they’re laughing at me, what succubus wants a loser to be friends with?

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein
Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: upside down
Zodiac:

There's nothing wrong with you. If anything, a reading like this merely points out areas of focus for you to delve into so that you may at last target the blocks and make your way forward.

Becoming aware is the first step...
The second step is surrendering to the process of healing.

--Which is never easy, and often a life-long journey, but one laced with unspeakable treasures that only you are capable of knowing when releasing to that intrinsic grace.

You see, that is the beauty of the human condition ... in our pain and our shortcomings -when willing to truly embrace and learn from them- we find pathways of power. It is only through the searing agony of coming to terms with that which we'd rather not that we are granted the know-how to transform it into something of a polarized asset. It is alchemical.

What you are feeling right now; pain, shame, anger, grief, or whatever spectrum may pop up and color your awareness as you sink into the depths of your realization, is something that has been felt before by every person who has ever lived in varying ways, varying forms, varying parcels. You are not alone, you are not a loser and I am sure your companions are entirely supportive of the spurts of growth you are undergoing as well as all the varied feelings such spurts bring with them. It is a part of evolution. The up-down-up-down, expanding and contracting madhouse of it all.

You are living, learning. It is how you frame these issues that determines who and what you become. Every prick of the thorn is an opportunity to come into contact with the deeper substance of that which flows through us unnoticed at all times-- until revealed by the parting of our tender skins.

Think of it as an initiation.
Where will you choose to take it?

into my diamond matrix.....
DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hysteria wrote:There's nothing wrong with you. If anything, a reading like this merely points out areas of focus for you to delve into so that you may at last target the blocks and make your way forward.

Becoming aware is the first step...
The second step is surrendering to the process of healing.

--Which is never easy, and often a life-long journey, but one laced with unspeakable treasures that only you are capable of knowing when releasing to that intrinsic grace.

You see, that is the beauty of the human condition ... in our pain and our shortcomings -when willing to truly embrace and learn from them- we find pathways of power. It is only through the searing agony of coming to terms with that which we'd rather not that we are granted the know-how to transform it into something of a polarized asset. It is alchemical.

What you are feeling right now; pain, shame, anger, grief, or whatever spectrum may pop up and color your awareness as you sink into the depths of your realization, is something that has been felt before by every person who has ever lived in varying ways, varying forms, varying parcels. You are not alone, you are not a loser and I am sure your companions are entirely supportive of the spurts of growth you are undergoing as well as all the varied feelings such spurts bring with them. It is a part of evolution. The up-down-up-down, expanding and contracting madhouse of it all.

You are living, learning. It is how you frame these issues that determines who and what you become. Every prick of the thorn is an opportunity to come into contact with the deeper substance of that which flows through us unnoticed at all times-- until revealed by the parting of our tender skins.

Think of it as an initiation.
Where will you choose to take it?
Thank you very much for your encouraging and kind words :)

You make me feel alot better and seeing things from another (healthier) perspective. I already told my spirits I won’t let go, no matter what. We’re in this together and I want to break free from my problems :)

I’m working on myself to become a greater person. Step by step, i’m motivated because my companions are eagerly waiting for me. :) So that’s my fuel.

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein
Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have an anxiety disorder that easily gets the best of me and unfortunately this results in a lot of self-doubt, skepticism and blockages. I'm closed off and am prone to negative intrusive thoughts. I'll even push people away for no reason sometimes. It definitely sucks, but if I just work hard and keep patience on my side, I know I can strengthen myself and my relationship with my spirit friends + the metaphysical world. Our spirit companions are a lot less judgemental than our human brains make them out to be 1tu

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”