new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus

Well, i don´t how to start

yesterday i came across this video from Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6SpXNDSkSo), both me and my succubus like it, and then i thought since i didnt had s-x yet with my succubus (i only received bj from her), i told her that i would try an OBE, in order to copulate with her, well.....that didn´t turn out very well because this morning i had the OBE, when i was in the astral plane first i hear a demonic laughter (something along the lines of the voice you can hear in the video), i know that she was the one laughing but i changed my mind and didn´t want to have s-x with her so i tried to wake up and she got mad and strangle my lungs, i couldn´t breathe and i told her telepathically to please let me breath (i don´t remember what i said to her but was somewhat along this lines) and she let me breath but didn´t let me go of my lungs and finally i could get out of the astral plane, idk what you guys think about it

"It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea" ~Robert Anton Wilson (1932-2007)
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Well, that video sounds too eerie, it might be the reason for the creepy experience. Perhaps you bit more than you could chew this time?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Leo
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Liche
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I think I can understand why ... I was listening to 30 seconds of the video (sitting and waking up) and felt extremely uncomfortable. I think the word that would be most suitable is either: Observed or Oppressed. Even outside of spiritualism, just by listening to it like that, it's not a video that makes you happy xD

I think it has excited your succubus and she decided to take advantage of this little opening in your mind caused by the video, to torment you a little. Or, it was another succubus; we see in the comments that people saw a face / silhouette, but not necessarily a succubus they already knew.

Then as Darkwing said, maybe you bit more than you could chew.

A wise man once said to me: "If you're dumb, you're dumb."
I can say with certainty that he was right ://

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”