Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubis
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Atlantes
Zodiac:

I am a dude but I have a few succubi and recently and incubus. I got my incubus for persuasive purposes but being a sexual being will he want sex from me? He said he doesn't mind sharing which is awesome but he's also dominant and I don't want him to get the wrong idea. I'm bi so it's not a big deal but was curious if he will partake in activities with my other ubis

3 sanguine Vampires, psy vampire, 3 succubus, 2 nymphs, 2 star faeries, red dragon, gold dragon, silver dragon, brass dragon, mononoke , althena djinn, arkan sonney, baku, incubus, wraith, gregori, 3 chargaros elementals, 2 Bezelles, ikubu.

Entities: concuan, succubus Queen

Immortals: Lilith, Helios, Isis, Thanatos

Infusions: Lilith
Markus8663
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
Zodiac:

Hi Dutchmasta.
I have both gender ubis and would have to say that your male being dominant will want to coerce you into a sexual relationship as after all they share our sexual energy. I have 4 active entities that I am aware about and they all engage as a group although my male ubi is always the most dominant.
Let me know how things go for you and happy to share. :)

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

just tell him exactly what you want/are expecting. i'm sure he would be fine with what you wish, if not at the very least want to settle on a compromise of some sort.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”