VAMPIRE AND DEMONESS DUO EXTREMELY POWERFUL AND SEXUAL BINDING !!!!!

Talk about your fav or not so fav auctions and listings
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover

VAMPIRE AND DEMONESS DUO EXTREMELY POWERFUL AND SEXUAL BINDING !!!!!

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:23 pm

VAMPIRE AND DEMONESS DUO EXTREMELY POWERFUL BINDING !!!!! Kundra Demoness ( from the event ) grayish in color demoness with powers that match no other . she is very confident and brings out the confidence in her companion !! Elota Vampire she has long dark brown hair and eyes , she seductive and alluring and very flirty and vivacious ! together they offer wealth , protection , prosperity , abundance , confidence , empowerment , creativity , healing , good luck , removal of bad luck and neg karma , casting , conjuring , balance , harmony , wisdom , knowledge , opening your 3rd eye , banishing , opening / closing portals , increase in finances , protection of finances , luck in gambling . kundra keeps showing me liquid silver so pls let me know if this resonates with any of you !! their vessel of choice is a stunning high quality selenite ring sz 9.5 !! Selenite crystals are white in color, and have many healing and mystical properties. Selenite is a very sensitive stone that acts just like a liquid light from this world to the angelic realm, and vice versa.
WE CAN CHANGE THIER VESSEL INTO A MORE MANLY ONE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED !! 1ht https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Vampir ... /533219111

UH OH! I just watched the little devil from my left shoulder, drop kick the little angel off my right shoulder.. This can't be good.

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”