neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi everyone

Hi

I need advice for actual physical protection
I work in the mental health field with acutely ill clients some which are unpredictable and can be dangerous... there have been several assaults on stafff and I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to provide physical protection for myself is most of the postings seem to be for Spiritual protection

any ideas I appreciate

Magic name is Rhiannon
Currently: Faeries (many),
on the way: Bronwyn, Divine and Sterling angels, male nympho, more faeries, sra gnome.Cleopatra djinn, Greek god bindings, and many spells...and will be buying more angels.
AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

Look into taking some self-defense courses. There's not a lot that spirits can do for you physically, though some of the more intimidating ones might be able to 'ward off' potential attacks.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
sweetqt72
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I was hoping there's a way to prevent the attacks I try to block them from happening I probably need protection and luck LOL

Magic name is Rhiannon
Currently: Faeries (many),
on the way: Bronwyn, Divine and Sterling angels, male nympho, more faeries, sra gnome.Cleopatra djinn, Greek god bindings, and many spells...and will be buying more angels.
Elm
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

AlexCzernosech wrote:Look into taking some self-defense courses. There's not a lot that spirits can do for you physically, though some of the more intimidating ones might be able to 'ward off' potential attacks.
I second the recommendation of a self-defense class-- as great as spirits are and as much as they might try to help you avoid a conflict in the first place, you can't rely on them to fight your physical battles for you.

Goady
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 17
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

self-defense courses are a great idea. Just wanted to add it may be a good idea to make sure that all necessary precautions are being taken as well. Whether by your employer or yourself if you are self-employed, it's always a good idea to revisit safety protocols or response procedures to ensure they are up to date, effective, and easily accessible. This may not be something that is a nice part of the job considering you are trying to help people, but its something necessary. Being proactive is always a wise choice when it comes to one's own safety.

Know grass moving.
Sacerdothyza
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elementals
If I could be anything, I would be...: a cat
Zodiac:

You can try this before you start your practices:

hold your thumbs behind your back. each hand must "contain" the other hand's thumb inside the other fingers - see pic
[img]https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwvEU ... VBTZ0hGdjQ
[/img]
then breath deeply and concentrate until you feel your pulsation in your thumbs; stay like this for a few minutes until you feel comfortable.
this is a strong protection, to close your body. it works in physical environments, so I believe it'll help you.
please let me know if it helped.

I'd also recommend krav maga lessons. Only a few ones are able to do a great difference.

Sacerdothyza

Happy to help, glad to learn.
[EN, IT, PT-BR]
Ghosty
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 104
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gregory watcher
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

sweetqt72 wrote:I was hoping there's a way to prevent the attacks I try to block them from happening I probably need protection and luck LOL
actually yes, some spells offered in CH have the capability to prevent physical harm from dangerous people, protection spirits always offer protection depending on the connection between you and that spirit, for example the spell will prevent an attack to you by protecting your aura from negative intrusions or dirty energy which will affect the way the attacker feels you, he will be like "not this one".

Our aura also affects how people interact and feel with us even if they are closed or opened spiritually, as i was saying spirits will prevent physical harm by protecting your aura and looking into the future, they will make you change your mind and do a different activity which will prevent you from being there in the same place where it might happen, spell might do the same as spirits depending on the strength of the spell but if you want to be secure it won't hurt you to take some MMA or judo class.

oh and if you need advice with spells that will help you with some other things i can suggest you:

1) Armor
2)I don't play nice
3)Druid Guard
4)Great wall of protection
5)Protection, Guard, Proactive Shielding, Removal Of Negative Forces

Keep in mind if you ever get one of these try to accompany it with an Ultra bag of all tricks to keep them full charged so the bridging will be active always,Blessings.

ImageImageImage
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Suggest you watch YouTube "Wing Chun Tai Chi JKD - Master Wong" self defense videos. The guy is awesome. I think he stays in UK though.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte

Do Judo or BJJ up to brown belt, that should help a lot with aggressive inmates/patients, plus it gives you self confidence. If you feel stressed (Stress hormones get cleared best by physical workout) go to the gym and do some hard workout. That certainly did it for me in cases involving physical/emotional/psychological violence when I was in the services.

:@

Return to “Protection”