Anyone know of good curses that aren't too harmful or will cause karmic backlash?

Dutchmasta
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubis
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Atlantes

Anyone know of good curses that aren't too harmful or will cause karmic backlash?

Postby Dutchmasta » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:32 pm

I have a specific person in mind and want to make a very personal spell probably with the use of sigil magic and blood magic to add that extra boost, but need ideas that won't be overly harmful as I don't like to cause harm on people but this one person has caused me 3 years of issues and effected me spiritually. I don't practice black magic but know enough about it. But due to my accumulated good karma throughout my varies lives I don't want to just throw that all a way. So any advice? I'd preferably like to cast it myself to add my own personal energy to the mix rather than have someone else cast it for me.

3 sanguine Vampires, psy vampire, 3 succubus, 2 nymphs, 2 star faeries, red dragon, gold dragon, silver dragon, brass dragon, mononoke , althena djinn, arkan sonney, baku, incubus, wraith, gregori, 3 chargaros elementals, 2 Bezelles, ikubu.

Entities: concuan, succubus Queen

Immortals: Lilith, Helios, Isis, Thanatos

Infusions: Lilith

carl9010234
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

Re: Anyone know of good curses that aren't too harmful or will cause karmic backlash?

Postby carl9010234 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:47 am

If you don't want to harm anyone, and don't want to damage your karma, then I would suggest abstaining from curses. Their negative karma will sort itself out unto them in time.

However if you feel like this has to be done, I might suggest writing your own that is something small, personal, and ironic(depending on what they have done to you). Before proceeding, I would also look at the other posts about curses, as to ascertain any flaws you are unaware of or ways things can go awry if done wrong.

Hope this helps.

I guess that I had better define Magick. One definition is:
The art or science of causing change to occur in conformity to Will.
-Aleister Crowley

DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Anyone know of good curses that aren't too harmful or will cause karmic backlash?

Postby DutchAthletic92 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:17 am

Dutchmasta wrote:I have a specific person in mind and want to make a very personal spell probably with the use of sigil magic and blood magic to add that extra boost, but need ideas that won't be overly harmful as I don't like to cause harm on people but this one person has caused me 3 years of issues and effected me spiritually. I don't practice black magic but know enough about it. But due to my accumulated good karma throughout my varies lives I don't want to just throw that all a way. So any advice? I'd preferably like to cast it myself to add my own personal energy to the mix rather than have someone else cast it for me.

I wouldn’t do that. Blood magic cannot be undone.... It will stay with you until you die. Also black magic will backfire... It is very tempting to reach out for those spells but it comes with a huge prize. Don’t do it.

Sort things out the normal way, beat them up or something lol.

Btw are you dutch?

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Postby darkwing dook » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:06 am

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color."
Zhuge Liang

"I enjoy za simple pleasures of darkwing dook."
: P

carl9010234
neophyte
neophyte

Postby carl9010234 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:39 am

DutchAthletic92 wrote:Blood magic cannot be undone.... It will stay with you until you die.

Interesting, I've heard the exact opposite: That the spelled item with blood has to be destroyed beyond repair and burned to undo the spell. Along with: if the spelled item with blood survives past your death, then your spirit will be weaker because your spirit/soul goes into the blood magick.

Either way, I agree that blood magick should not be done.

I guess that I had better define Magick. One definition is:
The art or science of causing change to occur in conformity to Will.
-Aleister Crowley

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Postby Likes2Read » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:48 am

I have a feeling that the two categories of answers you'll see will come from the folks whose belief is "There's no such thing as karma, so do what you please" and the folks whose stance is "There's no avoiding karma for casting a curse, no matter what".

So I want to toss in a different alternative: spells to demand that full justice be done, stating that innocent parties should be totally exonerated while guilty ones answer in full for their actions.

I can't imagine that any nasty karmic backlash could result from making demands for justice to be served.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files. Visit my MP link (on the profile under my userID) for the spelled items that Etsy deemed too hot to handle! :) I look forward to seeing you there!

JustinJ3x3
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
My magical/paranormal name...: Blaze

Postby JustinJ3x3 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:31 pm

I'm looking into the same thing. My thoughts are if you are asking for karma or justice to do it's thing or for all the negative damage they did to you to be taken from you and returned to them they are the source of the negative so it shouldn't fall back on you. That's my thought process anyways.

Aside from that, depending on the situation, you could simply bestow upon them a quality that would disrupt their lives but be a positive 'gift'. An idea I came across and found interesting. In my situation if I granted this person 'honesty' it could ruin a lot of things for her, but it's not bad to grant her a positive trait.

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”