The Crystal Boneyard ~ Mass Ritual of Third Eye Illumination

If something you are offering is going to be available only for a short period of time, let everyone know here!
Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: upside down

Re: The Crystal Boneyard ~ Mass Ritual of Third Eye Illumination

Postby Hysteria » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:55 am

heypanda wrote:Can someone please explain to me what this is about? I still don’t understand it exactly, so I haven’t signed up.

Congrats, Ugly. :)

This, this, this is a mass session conducted collaboratively intended to both usher in the essence of our next (surprise!) Wonderland series, (you may read what Wonderland is all about here; https://www.phantasmory.com/about-wonderland) as well as offerring a yummy sample of, and initiation into, our whimsical force of ritual work for all those interested.

It is a mass rite that works off of the peculiar threshold between seasons-holidays, //Autumn-Winter, Halloween-Christmas,//the gateway from shadowy darkness to illuminated crystallized rebirth as the New Year approaches and we are all swept into the vortex of festive madness....bleeding into total renewal.

It is third eye focused, utilizing the symbology and the energetic containers of the ; spiderweb ; and the ; snowflake ; to highlight the oscillating dimensions we will be moving through. Both of which will be embedded into your third eye to grant you a unique transitional awakening pushing you ever further into the reaches of psychic and illuminative potential.

2lv

"To shake off the maddening and wearying limitations of time and space and natural law--to be linked with the vast outside--to come close to the nighted and abysmal secrets of the infinite and ultimate--surely such a things was worth the risk of one's life, soul, and sanity!"

heypanda
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Postby heypanda » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:56 pm

Hysteria wrote:
heypanda wrote:Can someone please explain to me what this is about? I still don’t understand it exactly, so I haven’t signed up.

Congrats, Ugly. :)

This, this, this is a mass session conducted collaboratively intended to both usher in the essence of our next (surprise!) Wonderland series, (you may read what Wonderland is all about here; https://www.phantasmory.com/about-wonderland) as well as offerring a yummy sample of, and initiation into, our whimsical force of ritual work for all those interested.

It is a mass rite that works off of the peculiar threshold between seasons-holidays, //Autumn-Winter, Halloween-Christmas,//the gateway from shadowy darkness to illuminated crystallized rebirth as the New Year approaches and we are all swept into the vortex of festive madness....bleeding into total renewal.

It is third eye focused, utilizing the symbology and the energetic containers of the ; spiderweb ; and the ; snowflake ; to highlight the oscillating dimensions we will be moving through. Both of which will be embedded into your third eye to grant you a unique transitional awakening pushing you ever further into the reaches of psychic and illuminative potential.

2lv

Thank you! 1ey I would like to sign up please!

Noctifera
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced

Postby Noctifera » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:40 pm

Today is the Day! Get strapped in for the Crystal Boneyard to take root.
Everyone above shall be included~

Suggestions for connecting to the ritual energies --

Sit in (or out) of meditation for a few moments, envisioning within your mind's eye a spiderweb, fractalling out into a snowflake or even vice versa, depending on what naturally occurs to you. The act of this would be accompanied by an intent of linking to the currents of energy at play.

For that matter why not have fun with it, declare to yourself today that you are Jack Skellington wandering from Halloween Town into the vibrant, astonishing land of Christmas, along that dynamic of shifting with the shadows into a brilliant illumination. The spiderweb glistens, your third eye listens!

Lighting a single candle, to be associated with the focus of your third eye and anointed with any complementary oils or herbs, can bring an alertness to recognition of the work. Doing this at any point of the day would fit as an acknowledgment

At simplest, an acknowledgment that you will be receiving these energies of the Crystal Boneyard illumination, from Mania & Hysteria, shall suffice!

:skull:

Let me fall out of the window with confetti in my hair...

Batgirl
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon and Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aradia Rue

Postby Batgirl » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:49 am

Please add me in....thank you

conxtion
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune, Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael

Postby conxtion » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:19 pm

Ok! Anyone experienced any immediate Third Eye experience already? Do tell.

Happiness is my choice.

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose

Postby Instrument of the end fire083 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:13 pm

My third eye had been a lot more active since then

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.

conxtion
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune, Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael

Postby conxtion » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:18 pm

How does Thor look like? Anywhere near Chris Hemsworth's look? Just want to know ...

Happiness is my choice.

Return to “Limited Time Offers”