Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: I Can No Longer Deal With This Spiritual and Magickal Stuff

Postby creepyhollows » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:56 pm

I apologize for this confusion :( Too many cooks in the Encyclopedia during its last migration :( I rectified the Encyclopedia articles to reflect the proper Arts categorization which is Dark Arts.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels

Postby Huffette » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:28 am

Heypanda, I am glad that you decided to wait before sending your angel away. You will feel a peace settle over you as you bond with her. You will feel how protective and healing she is. Bronwyns are assets in your healing and protection teams. She might put the unbound in his or her place before long. My Bronlyns will quickly put unbounds in their places, and they surround me with a web of protection because I have not been able to find a frequency of shield that will work for me.

Huffette
Mommy to three haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

ServantofJustice
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal?
My magical/paranormal name...: White Wraith

Postby ServantofJustice » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:44 am

creepyhollows wrote:I apologize for this confusion :( Too many cooks in the Encyclopedia during its last migration :( I rectified the Encyclopedia articles to reflect the proper Arts categorization which is Dark Arts.
Just a suggestion, might also want to improve the dark arts description in the store a bit to make it more detailed.

Since DA means capacity to choose to do either questionable actions and not, but at the same time some 'DA' entities have a quite 'light' nature such as the powers? I mean if not all have a 'dark nature' exactly?

heypanda
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Postby heypanda » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:10 am

Hey everyone, no problems about the idenity of The Powers, these things happen with website changes.

As for the unbound, I haven't sensed it for the last couple of days. I think it's gone. I still feel a very slight pressure on my legs if I sit quietly, but it's not nearly as bad or intense as it was, and I don't have the feeling of someone looking right at me and having its face right next to mine staring at me. That is gone. I have had my angel (who is a he) for a day now. There is only a very slight/mild presence in this room, it is barely here. I feel more during the night, but for the last couple of nights I haven't been woken up by anything. I see little dark shadows every now and then, but they don't bother me. I ended up having three people including Mag and Ash's service working on me lol. I shouldn't have done that, but I was scared and I'm very much a hermit and need my own space, including from people. That unbound was just like having an actual person in the room, always watching me, who was a bit intimidating and slightly creepy, it was pretty uncomfortable and would keep leaving and come back worse, and it would keep blowing on my face, just like if a person did it IRL. Its presence was very intense (but not powerful). I noticed I started to see auras again too.

So yeah, I guess I will never know who got rid of the unbound, but the people I have been speaking to (except Mag and Ash, but I know they are exceptionally busy, and they were very helpful to me) have been really helpful and informative. Thanks everyone, including the people on here and the person who sent her angels to help me too.

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Postby furrybunny » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:25 pm

I'm curious how do you break a binding ? I want to let some of my spirits go .

gentleangelwhisperer
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel

Postby gentleangelwhisperer » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:35 pm

furrybunny wrote:I'm curious how do you break a binding ? I want to let some of my spirits go .

Contact the conjurers you got your spirits from and ask if they will do that for you...if that is not possible (if they are no longer operating a shop and you cant reach them) then you could give them to the (SRA) spirit rescue adoption service at CH ..they rehome them with new keepers....

Why do you want to break the bindings? 1tk are you having problems from your binded spirits?

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Postby furrybunny » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:42 pm

hey gentle. thanks for the response. the seller is the issue. i communcated with the owners of the shop. one blocked me and the other one pushed the blame on the other and prettty much gave me a list of excuses. It's a hot mess and frankly speaking I do not want to get involved with either of them anymore. I want to release them from their previous bindings and possibly rebind them again if they want to.

JennJen35
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and dragon's
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon or Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: People know me by JennJen,childhood nick name

Postby JennJen35 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:01 am

AriesStarChild_ wrote:I'm not too sure if this is good advice but I want you so badly to breathe. Relax your mind and breathe. I want you to write down rules. House rules. Things that make you comfortable. Then I want you to focus on each rule one by one putting stern intent into these rules. My question is, have you gotten your bronwyn angel yet?
Did you get it bound to spirit or put on a vessel?
Do you know what grounding is?
Do you meditate?
Do you talk to guardian angels?

Have you done any research, not just looking anywhere on the internet but legit research about spirits/unbounds/spirit keeping?

Please, keep a level head, panicking is not going to help. As much as I see you want fast results and you want them now I also want you to be able to take the advice that's being given to you. If its an unbound then ask your spirit guides/guardian angels to get it to go away. Just simply ask: guardian angels, if you can hear me please help me.

Being energy sensitive can be scary I know I understand the feelings and the odd things that seem impossible. But you have to stay calm. Next thing is, if it is your bronwyn angel then this is why you make house rules. Rules you want every being that is in your keep to follow. One of the rules can even be : Take it slow, tone down the activity
When I got my first spirits I was annoyed bc I felt like thy didn't listen. I was WAY too open and experienced them at 100% and couldn't even sleep. But I had to show them no. They WILL follow my rules. Sometimes you have to put your foot down and that does not involve fear. Maybe easier said than done. But mean what you say. My first 4 spirits where: Bronwyn Angel,Merman, Vampire and Sterling angel
When I would wear my brinwyns vessel I'd get tingles in odd places as well. And looked all over to see if they where touchy. I couldn't find much but I now know they can be from personal experience. It was odd. Lol. But what you can't to is expect a spirit to be one type of way just bc that's what you're used to hearing. Spirits just like people have many sides and have personalities. They were once living too. They are no longer bound to the bodies they had therefore mostly act as they please. So wether it be an unbound or not have you tried asking it to stop. Or asking it to calm down. Telling it what it can and can't do and if it doesn't respect you, you WILL remove it. I would hate for it to actually be your bronwyn and you got rid of him/her. Because they are honestly amazing. I would hate for you to give up on this journey when it's barley started. As people have told you. Sensitivity to spirits can be a blessing and a curse. I know trust me I know. But please calm down.

That was perfect advice 100%, 1tu

heypanda
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0

Postby heypanda » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:40 pm

This thread is pretty old! I have since changed my opinions, spirit keeping is amazing and I don’t regret it a bit.

creepyhollows
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Postby creepyhollows » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:11 pm

Aww that's awesome and I'm glad to hear it. As discouraging as sometimes it can be to forge your place in the Spirit Keeping world it's more than worth its weight on gold once you get accustomed to the practices of Spirit Keeping & living with spirits.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “What Went Wrong?”