You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyle
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Healing

Postby little_levi » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:18 am

So about 5 months ago I went into the ER, I was (at the time) paralyzed from the waist down. After a flurry of tests, they found a lesion on my spine and after more tests, I was diagnosed with Transverse Myelitis (TM), a rare auto immune disease where your immune system randomly attacks your spinal cord. The silver lining here is TM could be a one-time thing and when my lesion is gone, I have a 1/3 chance of never having issues again. Today I'm celebrating because I was discharged from physical therapy, I'm able to walk on my own, and my physical abilities are almost back to normal. I'm just dealing with some major nerve pain, decreased sensation, and leg jumpiness (that last one bothers me the most because it prevents me from getting a good night's sleep). I have another MRI on my spine later this month and I'm scared as hell because right now, no one knows how much damage was done to my myelin sheaths, which will determine if I will ever get back to normal. Also, no one knows yet if the lesion is just greatly reduced and will become inflamed again, or if it's gone.

I'm looking for anyone who knows spells (or spirits, or anything) that help heal nerve damage, the immune system, and from a disease progressing. I tried looking at the CH site for spells I could order, but didn't see any. I might be blind though, lol.

Thank you for your time, sorry the post is so long!

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Re: Healing

Postby furrybunny » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:47 am

I think archangel Ralphael helps alot with healing. you can just call on him and ask. I work with him often and he's amazing when it comes to emotional healing.

also a user posted this link before and seem to have amazing results. I tried a few of the codes and I do notice some change. I hope It helps.
https://reikidoc.blogspot.com/2014/06/d ... -them.html

I hope you feel better! sending you positive vibes.

little_levi
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyle
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Healing

Postby little_levi » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:59 pm

Thank you so much!