Unwanted and uninvited spirit sent to you, is there any way to talk to it?

gl1220
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this

Hi All,

A very novice question!!

If someone else is sending you unwanted and uninvited spirits to "possess" you, is there any way to talk to it and ask what the person who sent you the spirit wants from you (me)?

If yes, how do I talk to this uninvited spirit and ask what he wants from me? btw, is it safe to have such conversation?

Thanks CH members 1i

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

You might want to ask professional psychic readers for doing this, considering the following:
-how well you can communicate with spirits/entities
-how well you are in distinguishing the races of spirits/entities
-if you don't know what you're doing, it's not safe to engage those who want to harm you.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
gl1220
new here
new here

darkwing dook wrote:You might want to ask professional psychic readers for doing this, considering the following:
-how well you can communicate with spirits/entities
-how well you are in distinguishing the races of spirits/entities
-if you don't know what you're doing, it's not safe to engage those who want to harm you.
Yeah, I thought so. Anyone that you could suggest? I have been to lots of them and some of them is just full of BS. So I rather go to someone recommended.

Thanks again 1ey

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmmh, not sure. Have you tried sending ticket to CH's helpdesk (HD)?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
gl1220
new here
new here

darkwing dook wrote:Mmmh, not sure. Have you tried sending ticket to CH's helpdesk (HD)?
Not yes, but I will do so....thank you as always 1ey

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”