new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

MaeLyn wrote:
Rooh wrote:Hello everybody

important question

(Expel spirits bound ، Because It does not help and works)

A question that bothers me a lot For example : Upon request of my spirits, fix a family problem or between brothers Or any simple or complex request ، They refused ، Or did not do anything to ask for help ، What's the solution ?
How to get rid of my spirits All or some ?
Is there a service in ch or another way to drive them away or punish them ?

Because: Whether or not it exists does not make much difference
Why do you have the need to punish them? For not fulfilling your requests? May I ask: how do you know they really refused to act upon your wishes? Did they tell you that or do you just assume they didn't? You do know that your requests may not always be fulfilled instantly, right? Although they're not capable of looking into the future (which is an assumption btw, maybe they are) they are perfectly aware of what's going on right now, at a much deeper level than you're (physically) able to understand. So they might know something you don't which could be the reason for them not fulfilling their tasks right now, but at a later moment.

Just sharing my thoughts here, no offense :)

Your words are very wonderful, please mention experiences of interest if possible ، And everyone else All of you are really wonderful

Rooh
new here
new here

Angelsmile wrote:Seriously i cannot believe what your saying. What a disgraceful way to treat these Spirits. With this attitude No Way Should You Have Any Spirits. They have feelings just like you. Maybe try treating them with the respect they are so deserving of

Thank you for real words but I mean here when nothing is done permanently or work is simple

Rooh
new here
new here

Cat Victoriam wrote:Punish them, because they don't want to be your slaves?...
I would suggest forming a bond with them, before asking them to do things and just don't expect that it will always work. Just be friendly and don't punish them, if it doesn't work out~ If you're friendly to them, they fulfill your wishes with a higher chance, than if you would treat them as workers~
Like the others said: spirits also have feelings~

Do you think it is a friendship without any mutual benefits?
Just a relationship with the other world
There must be love and mutual benefits from both parties

When you get less benefits or do not get anything ، Or after a long time

Do you think this is logical?

I want to hear your opinion strongly

I am very happy with your passage

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

"Benefits" should never be a reason for someone to have a relationship. The benefit is being able to spend time with one another. Doing each other a favor comes from alone. "Small gifts preserve friendships"
I have some spirits, who rarely "give" something and are only here to talk, which is fine.
If you're looking for someone, who does a job for you, I would suggest looking for a being, who just wants a "business relationship". And pay them with whatever they prefer. Still, it's not a guarantee that they will do the job.

MaeLyn
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire, definitely
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: is still a mystery
Zodiac:

Rooh wrote:
Cat Victoriam wrote:Punish them, because they don't want to be your slaves?...
I would suggest forming a bond with them, before asking them to do things and just don't expect that it will always work. Just be friendly and don't punish them, if it doesn't work out~ If you're friendly to them, they fulfill your wishes with a higher chance, than if you would treat them as workers~
Like the others said: spirits also have feelings~

Do you think it is a friendship without any mutual benefits?
Just a relationship with the other world
There must be love and mutual benefits from both parties

When you get less benefits or do not get anything ، Or after a long time

Do you think this is logical?

I want to hear your opinion strongly

I am very happy with your passage
Just out of curiosity: what kind of benefits are we talking here? Cause there are all sorts of benefits and some of them are just not the realistic kind because of the type of wish or because the spiritual development of the receiver has not reached a certain level yet (in other words: he or she needs to work a little more on their ability to receive messages from the other side)

"Don't underestimate the power of darkness. Even the purest hearts are drawn to it."
Angelsmile
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

They give in everyway. Ways unimaginable to you.
If you want them just to use them for your own ends. Well that speaks volumes

EvonyEmpress
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Angelsmile wrote:They give in everyway. Ways unimaginable to you.
::yes::

:lildevil: Welcome to My crazy :lildevil:
2 Sanguine, Psy, Marid Djinn, 2 Ubis, Gregori, Merman, Wraith, High Elf
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

More than likely if it's a difficult problem, it's gonna take a while for them to fix, Rome wasn't built in a day. If humans could fix their own problems that easily they'd do it. So for our companions to fix a problem especially from the other side it'll take a while. So be patient. Make a plan with them on how to fix the problem. These things require strength in their part. Light them a candle and give them an offering and meditate with them. You can't just ask and assume it will be done unless your relationship is very solid. They May be dead but to be dead is to be alive I more ways than one. So give them time to figure out how the problem should be solved. Because they will do it in a way that it shouldn't have to be fixed again. Which like I said takes time to plan, prep and execute. Don't worry too much, have patience and thank them for their efforts. Because not every problem they can fix. When it comes to people, humans need to learn to fix their own problems or they'll never learn the lessons they need to learn in life. Which takes us way further than someone fixing our problems. That's not how we grow.

Anything else is selfish, childish and or spoiled thinking.

TheyrThey're here for you amd to help, but it takes effort on both sides, yours and theirs. You have to communicate. Of course they're real. You wouldn't be spirit keeping id you weren't at least curious so let your curiosity drive your future endeavours with them. Learn to not give up when you dont get instant results because that's not how life works. Work with what you have and build on it. Spend time with them in any way you can. They're lovers. Best friends. Mentors. Care takers. They'll treat you how you treat them
So build an honest friendship/relationship. Make sure you have house rules. Ask them to dream with you. Watch movies with them. Go on walls with them. Show them your favorite things. There's an order to all this. As with everything else in life. But dont be afraid to dive in. You'll be surprised at what they can show you.
Happy keeping love
Xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

beautiful answer, aries!

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”