You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: my sprit sisters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Warp traveler
Zodiac:

<3 Naga Kanya, was and is the Frist Immortal I got to now and connected.

She is one of my mother goddess and I love her very much <3 .

She is wise and caring, and I grow a lot talking it her (still have a lot more to grow-_-), but I thank her and love all the same.

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

Mantra to ANGER CONTROL... Om Shante prashante sarve krodho pasha mani Swaha
Koifishie11
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Unknown

Hi - let me start off by saying that I am new to anything like this. I’m not a religious person, and that Naga Kanya was previously unknown to me. I’m here because I’ve met her, accidentally. I’m a lucid dreamer, though I work very hard not to practice. Despite actively trying not to dream or go anywhere, from time to time I end up meeting different deities - most unknown to me until I do some research afterwards. I know, I sound like a crazy person so I generally keep this stuff to myself. Posting about this is extremely new to me, so I apologize if I ramble or anything.

Anyway. A few months ago I met who I believe is Naga Kanya. I’m still not sure, but that’s what my gut is telling me. I haven’t met her since, but for once I feel the need to pursue a dream. Can I ask for any advice or guidance? I’ll post my dream if any of you are interested or can offer some insight, just don’t want to start with a crazy long post first.

Anyway, thank you for allowing me to even post. Reading this thread has helped me feel like I’m not total batshit.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Koifishie11 wrote: Can I ask for any advice or guidance?
Sure, hopefully someone here can give some insights : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Koifishie11 wrote:Hi - let me start off by saying that I am new to anything like this. I’m not a religious person, and that Naga Kanya was previously unknown to me. I’m here because I’ve met her, accidentally. I’m a lucid dreamer, though I work very hard not to practice. Despite actively trying not to dream or go anywhere, from time to time I end up meeting different deities - most unknown to me until I do some research afterwards. I know, I sound like a crazy person so I generally keep this stuff to myself. Posting about this is extremely new to me, so I apologize if I ramble or anything.

Anyway. A few months ago I met who I believe is Naga Kanya. I’m still not sure, but that’s what my gut is telling me. I haven’t met her since, but for once I feel the need to pursue a dream. Can I ask for any advice or guidance? I’ll post my dream if any of you are interested or can offer some insight, just don’t want to start with a crazy long post first.

Anyway, thank you for allowing me to even post. Reading this thread has helped me feel like I’m not total batshit.
yes, we would love to hear your story, and there are many wise people here willing to help i'm sure!

Koifishie11
new here
new here

Thank you all so much! I was super nervous to even post, so I really appreciate y’all taking the time. This will be a long one...

In October 2017, I went to bed like normal. I woke up to already being in the dream. I get that probably doesn’t make sense... When I lucid dream, I often start at the beginning of the dream or wherever I’m going. This time, I was already someplace else. I was in a very old wooden boat - like a rowboat but thinner. I was on the surface of a large river or lake; the water was flowing but there was a stillness to it. Suddenly I fell off of the wooden boat. Nothing pushed me, no reason to lose balance but off into the water I went! I fell down into the darkness, sank like a stone. I don’t recall feeling wet, though.

After I fell, I was knocked out. That’s never happened to me while dreaming before. I woke up (again, in the dream) and I was in a stone chamber. I remember feeling the floor and adjusting my eyes. The entire room was stone, it was very dark with a few torches or sconces on the walls.

The next thing I remember is being wrapped up in a great big snake, but when I reached up I also felt feathers. The size of the tail I was wrapped up in was enormous. The top half of this creature was a beautiful woman, but I couldn’t see her as well as the next one. The light showed me her tail the most - how it reflected the light was what I remember the most about her.

Another greater snake lady came forward from the back of this room. She was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen or dreamt of. She was larger than the first one, and looked slightly older, though they both looked young. She had wings coming from her shoulder blades, and I remember they were very colorful - not rainbow, but very bright - I remember the blue and green of her wings the most. She had a crown of five snakes on her head and I remember that her skin almost had a golden tint - think like the old Hercules cartoon.

Here is where I’ll take a sec and say that in all of my dreams, I get vibes. Like you know something and there’s no way I should have known it. I knew that this larger one was the other snake woman’s mother. I just felt it and I knew it.

She had a booming voice. It filled the entire room. But where I struggle is that I don’t know if she actually spoke or if I heard her in my mind - but it was a powerful voice. She told the younger one to stop what she was doing, to release me, and that if she devoured me it would be like devouring herself.

The colors red, purple, and gold really stand out. I remember telling myself to remember those colors, for some reason.

And that was it. I woke up back in bed and back in reality. I can’t get that dream out of my mind and actually feel the need to go back. Being a lucid dreamer, I know that I can go back but this one makes me a little nervous. And I work really hard on not lucid dreaming (for a lot of reasons) so I’m feeling really conflicted.

I’m used to being an uninvited guest to different deities, but this time was different. Usually I know the other deities or waiting for me, like it’s a planned visit on their part. I still feel like I’m interrupting in those dreams, but not like this one. This time, I didn’t feel like they were waiting for me. It just happened, instead of being their planned social visit. Crazy, I know.

I don’t know what she meant by “if she devoured me it would be like devouring herself“ and have been scratching my head at that one. No God or other creature has said anything like that to me before.

Anyway, thank you so much for taking the time to listen. I can’t express how much I appreciate it, as I feel so stuck but also so pulled in. And thanks for not making me feel like a crazy person. I don’t ever reach out about stuff like this, because I get how nutters it sounds.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Interesting dream : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Koifishie11
new here
new here

Any help, suggestions, thoughts, guidance? I would really appreciate it - it’s the only reason why I opened up about it.

Thanks!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Koifishie11 wrote:Any help, suggestions, thoughts, guidance? I would really appreciate it - it’s the only reason why I opened up about it.
Mm how about offerings?
Prepare some, candles, incense, etc, call her, pray and give the offerings, then meditate some more. If you find some mantra you might be able to incorporate it in the prayer/meditation : )

Ghost24
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Bump. Curious how everyone’s experience is going with Naga Kanya. Just ordered the binding a week ago and she’s already made herself known. Overwhelming feeling of love and guidance.

Ghost24
new here
new here
Zodiac:

It really never stops to amaze me that within 24 hours of feeling a different energy/Aurora, almost like someone coming up and giving you a hug and saying hello. Sure enough, the binding was done. Amazing feeling.

Some of the sensations are like a rob or snake wrapping around both your forearms, thighs and neck. Very soft and subtle however very loving and warm.

Thought I would share my short experience with all.

Return to “Immortals”