svengali

cottonass
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

can anyone tell me about who is svengali is?
are svengali is real demon or just fiction?
and are anyone ever work with him?
i want work with him, but i want know about him first.
thank you

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

He was the villain in a book that seems to have fallen largely into obscurity, except for continued mentions of his character into modern times, and a style of hat that remains today. The book is called Trilby, and the hat style is named after the title character in the book, as she wore a hat like that.

It will take some legwork to track the book down, as I can attest from firsthand experience. But find it and read it, and you'll see the original things that were written about Svengali. He became the prime example of a nefarious character who led an innocent person (Trilby) astray.

You'll want a character binding of him, if you decide you still wish to work with him upon doing research.

Start by reading this excellent article. I had the print version of it years ago.

http://www.trilbyfl.com/Trilby/book/smithsonian.htm

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Svengali is a Crypt demon lord of vengance, and not someone to take lightly. He's very dangerous, and I would highly recommend staying away from him unless you have a GOOD reason to call on him.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
cottonass
new here
new here

Likes2Read wrote:He was the villain in a book that seems to have fallen largely into obscurity, except for continued mentions of his character into modern times, and a style of hat that remains today. The book is called Trilby, and the hat style is named after the title character in the book, as she wore a hat like that.

It will take some legwork to track the book down, as I can attest from firsthand experience. But find it and read it, and you'll see the original things that were written about Svengali. He became the prime example of a nefarious character who led an innocent person (Trilby) astray.

You'll want a character binding of him, if you decide you still wish to work with him upon doing research.

Start by reading this excellent article. I had the print version of it years ago.

http://www.trilbyfl.com/Trilby/book/smithsonian.htm
thank you for information

cottonass
new here
new here

Kitsune wrote:Svengali is a Crypt demon lord of vengance, and not someone to take lightly. He's very dangerous, and I would highly recommend staying away from him unless you have a GOOD reason to call on him.
thank you for information

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte

Hey there! This is a little late, but I thought I put my opinion in here anyway :)
I have never heard of him before, but if he truly is a villain from a character universe, I would suggest you do great reading about him first. I know the feeling of wanting to work with someone like him, but if he's such a dark character it's best to get to know him from afar as much as possible and then overthink why you want to work with him, what do you expect?

I did this a little while ago and decided that it would be worth, so I asked Kelis/DLM about it and I was sure he wouldn't bind me to a character that has too cruel intentions. In the end, we are bound now and there'a a protection that came along with the binding, just in case so that I'll be safe. You can trust this seller if you really wanna do this.

Return to “Black Arts”