new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Frater A.'.E.'.L.'.
Zodiac:

I had a concern about the vessels. I recently decided to take up this hobby then realized I might be a hazard to it. Im a practicing ceremonial magician. I work with quablistic cross, lbrp, ghrp and a few other invoking and banishing rituals daily to keep my self And my area clean and pure. I also am a practicing root worker so you know I keep the area I'm in clean with Chinese floor wash and flordia water on a daily sometimes I smudge as well this is do to my work with the goetia and the grimoure verum.

Would any of this cause me issues with spirit keeping?

93 93/93
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

I've never had ceremonial banishing rituals affect my bindings... as far as I can tell, the only thing that affects them at all is death - by design.

-Raven

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

If the bindings come from reputable conjurers, it should be ok. They're not easily broken : )

For the spirits, you might want to ask them one-by-one whether they're ok with certain ritual or not. If they're not, you might need to ask them to leave the area while you're doing the rituals, or discuss with them how to proceed.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
FraterAEL
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Frater A.'.E.'.L.'.
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:If the bindings come from reputable conjurers, it should be ok. They're not easily broken : )

For the spirits, you might want to ask them one-by-one whether they're ok with certain ritual or not. If they're not, you might need to ask them to leave the area while you're doing the rituals, or discuss with them how to proceed.
Yeah there all from CH still waiting in the 7 to arrive. My issue was I plan to keep them in my room and I work daily if not for hours some times with goetia work or scrying work or even enochian and hoodoo things. Just want to be sure I won't kill off my vessels cause a proper lbrp is crazy for banishing if the user knows how to properly in tone the calls and knows the proper astral workings that goes with saying it.

But im.assuming the vessels from CH are done well enough to last through my study and work I suppose.

93 93/93
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Question:
How does the LBRP affect bound spirits?

Answer from Ash:
THAT DEPENDS ENTIRELY ON THE BINDING & WHO BOUND IT. ANYTHING FROM CH, IT DOESN'T BOTHER THE BINDING AT ALL. DIFFERENT CONJURERS HAVE DIFFERENT PRACTICES, JUST ASK TO MAKE SURE, BUT FOR MOST IT WON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
PRE 20TH CENTURY SPIRIT KEEPING LARGELY WAS NOT BINDINGS AS THEY ARE NOW, THEREFORE USING ANY BANISHING RITUAL USUALLY BANISHED ANY SPIRIT THAT WAS AROUND YOU. THESE DAYS, MODERN SPIRIT KEEPING ALLOWS FOR MORE OPTIONS, & THE BINDINGS ARE NOT AFFECTED BY TRADITIONAL BANISHING RITUALS
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/post452391.html

Thus, if you have certain unique rituals, perhaps innovation etc, you might want to ask the conjurers directly if it's safe : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “General Questions”