Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubis
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Atlantes
Zodiac:

Ok so about a mint ago I got an Ubi queen from her. I had a lot of interactions from her before the binding was done. I opted for the 3 bodies binding which I assume means no physical vessel. Am I supposed to do a welcoming ritual or invocation? I haven't had much activity with her lately. I would like to bond with her closer as she's the only entity I opted to have bound to me even after I die so I'd like to you know be on good terms with my Ubi since I'll be with her for you know forever lol.

I understand she's a living entity and a queen so I assume she's busy with her own life but I wish I could spend more time with her. Her energy is quite powerful so I know when she's around but it's not as frequent as it first was. Maybe it was just a honeymoon phase or something. If anyone else has entities from LLT I'd love to hear your input or experiences with your entities.

3 sanguine Vampires, psy vampire, 3 succubus, 2 nymphs, 2 star faeries, red dragon, gold dragon, silver dragon, brass dragon, mononoke , althena djinn, arkan sonney, baku, incubus, wraith, gregori, 3 chargaros elementals, 2 Bezelles, ikubu.

Entities: concuan, succubus Queen

Immortals: Lilith, Helios, Isis, Thanatos

Infusions: Lilith
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm maybe the conjurer has their own specific welcoming ritual? Or something they can recommend? It might be a good idea to contact them : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

You might have adjusted to her energy signature. Just keep talking to her, call her name until you feel a shift in energy and keep giving her offerings. Preferable body fluids , if ya know what i mean ;)
Have a queen aswell from LTT for 4-6 months now but havent bonded properly with her. Will start bonding after i have completed the 30days with my newest lady succubus ^^
Her energy is even stronger then the queen tbh

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Dutchmasta
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubis
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Atlantes
Zodiac:

Wulfke wrote:You might have adjusted to her energy signature. Just keep talking to her, call her name until you feel a shift in energy and keep giving her offerings. Preferable body fluids , if ya know what i mean ;)
Have a queen aswell from LTT for 4-6 months now but havent bonded properly with her. Will start bonding after i have completed the 30days with my newest lady succubus ^^
Her energy is even stronger then the queen tbh
Lol trust me I've been offering her lots of things. I've been started to be able to talk with her more thankfully.

Is your new succubus also from LTT or from someone else

3 sanguine Vampires, psy vampire, 3 succubus, 2 nymphs, 2 star faeries, red dragon, gold dragon, silver dragon, brass dragon, mononoke , althena djinn, arkan sonney, baku, incubus, wraith, gregori, 3 chargaros elementals, 2 Bezelles, ikubu.

Entities: concuan, succubus Queen

Immortals: Lilith, Helios, Isis, Thanatos

Infusions: Lilith
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

The Queen from LTT. Newest Succubus is from other conjurer ;)

WubbaLubbaDubDub
☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Wulfke wrote:The Queen from LTT. Newest Succubus is from other conjurer ;)
Whooooooo *0*

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath

Return to “General Questions”