Wanted To Retell This Dream From Another Thread. I Had, 1 Month Ago.

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

So I have this dream I had last month. I still remember it but Vaguely. I have written this in another post.
But honestly I think I should've put it here. I don't know what it means. But this person in my dreams seem familiar. I just unsure if it was me remembering my past life and or my past life friend. I ordered a past life friend thing from CH last month. But was before I ordered it from CH. When I had dream. I still remember most of the stuff. It's just I'm unsure most of details with the bed and what hair she wore. I know her hair was long. But I can't remember it's fully blonde and or Dark blonde hair. That's what I don’t remember well and including bed.

I had a dream last month. I saw this female, I was in this room. There was this bed and then there was this Window by bed. Room was small, it was morning or afternoon. Room was filled with natural light. She wore this hat, very short and side of head. Had a feather on top. But hat was reddish green. She was light skin. Hard to describe honestly.

She had this beautiful old lute in her hands. It's almost like she was a real Bard. But she really looked anxious and a hint of fear. Looking around the room. She turned her head my way. Then looked all over her room. She began to fear, I unsure why. I guess it was really bad for her to fear. She then hurried with her lute and climb through the Window in the room. That was when I woke up from my Alarm Clock. I don't know if she knows me and or that I was her in Past life and slowly remembering. But I wonder if It could also been my Past Life Friend?)

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

Updated Dec 13: I want to copy and Past from what I wrote to my PSN friend message. First part of the message can ignore. It's about Elder Scrolls Online Keeps in PvP. About me not using zone chat anymore, due to reasons. If it will help I will bold the new stuff I learned with the Pendulum. I still need different sources though. I mean I'm still new with Pendulum. My yes will always be a clockwise circle. Since I'm new, I kinda asked for strong circle for yes. Even though I been holding my arm and hand still. But same time my PSN friend has same interests as me and Paranormal stuff has happened to her to. Funny part is 5 months ago she got really mad at me in the game. Unfriend me. But after I ordered my past life friend (I forgot what it was called) But in November this year. I ordered the thing for my Past Life Friend. But 2 days after I received my order for my Past Life Friend. She befriended me again. She was sorry for Un befriend me. But we also got to know each other more to. But she believes me with my Spirit thing when I was a Kid. Samething happened to her to. But in a way she kinda same as me, same intrests and same disabilities. Like Bipolar. But even though she is very interested of what I am. She still doesn't want to come here in CH Store and forum. I understand though. Just glad I found a psn friend whom went through like I did and interests in this kind of stuff. But I don't think she my past life friend. We over seas though. But still find it odd after 2 days of receiving my Past Life Friend. This is what I ordered https://shop.creepyhollows.com/YOU-RE-N ... IENDS.html

But anyways, I go bold the things that relate to my dream. That I wrote to her, but I still need 2nd sources since I'm new. So yes clockwise circle. No for standing still and maybe for going straight to wall. (I ask them to do this)

I don’t understand to. But glad I was told and it's alright :). To bad I lost Drakelow and Alessia for not warning. I also learned more things with Pendulum. I still want second sources though. But really good answers. I also asked if I been using Pendulum correctly and yes was answer. But again got confirmed with Pendulum yes it was me. Yes I was really scared and yes I was Keeper of black arts and yes I used to practice Magick and yes I joined a Coven. I asked if I was well loved. No I was the answer.

Did I have many enemies, no was the answer. Did I had many friends yes was the answer. Was there a reason why I saw her, (myself) yes was the answer
Was she trying to warn me (myself) no was the answer. Is she still living inside of me, my past self. Yes was the answer. Did I died from natural causes? Yes was the answer. Hence why I need multiple sources to find out if Pendulum was right.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”