Can 'exorcisms' threaten your bindings or not?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

If somebody like a priest decides to perform an exorcism/'purification ritual' on you with intent to remove other beings' influences for whatever reason (Say believing you are 'unclean') decides they must/somebody makes them do it, can that threaten things that are bound to you or not? Just a quick question.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

If it's a good binding and the exorcism is without the keeper willing to be exorcised, it shouldn't be a problem : )
Related threads:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... ml#p475084
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... ml#p687079

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

ServantofJustice wrote:If somebody like a priest decides to perform an exorcism/'purification ritual' on you with intent to remove other beings' influences for whatever reason (Say believing you are 'unclean') decides they must/somebody makes them do it, can that threaten things that are bound to you or not? Just a quick question.
Only if they know actual magic. In some cases certain protection can block you from connecting with your spirit. This protection can be other angels or magical beings guarding over you. Or it can close your senses. I know of someone who has a being guarding them who won't allow me to pull him out of his body without severe electrocution. And I have sense shocks from a spirit trying to pull me out of my body. This dynamic is real.

Alternatively, if he knew which item has the binding he can remove or bury it.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “General Questions”