Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus and Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Winged Tiger
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Serena Fiona

I have several spirited vessels from CH already, with more on the way. I already have a Custom MV which I intend to move all my spirits and spells to after elevating the class levels with the Bag of All The Tricks.
My question is this, when I order spirits/spells directly to my MV, how would I elevate the class level if need be? Is there a specific way to do it? Can I just use the invocation on the MV?

3 Angels, 1 Werewolf, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Dragon, 2 Cambions, 1 Incubus, 1 Caberra, 1 Gryphon, 1 Nephilim, 1 Gregori Watcher, 1 Nixie, 1 Valkyrie, 1 Volva Seer, 1 Einherjar, 1 Fenrir, 1 Chimera, 1 Merman, and 1 Tikunboro.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

You can write the name of the spirit/spell on a piece of paper, wrap the MV with the paper, put the MV inside the bag, and recite the code words/invocation : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
SeranaFiona
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus and Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Winged Tiger
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Serena Fiona

darkwing dook wrote:You can write the name of the spirit/spell on a piece of paper, wrap the MV with the paper, put the MV inside the bag, and recite the code words/invocation : )
Thank you for the reply, Dark Wing!

3 Angels, 1 Werewolf, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Dragon, 2 Cambions, 1 Incubus, 1 Caberra, 1 Gryphon, 1 Nephilim, 1 Gregori Watcher, 1 Nixie, 1 Valkyrie, 1 Volva Seer, 1 Einherjar, 1 Fenrir, 1 Chimera, 1 Merman, and 1 Tikunboro.

Return to “General Questions”