(Sad and might be graphic)I Know It's Possible to Get Human Spirits From CH. But Is It Possible To Get A Animal Spirit?

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

I think 2 weeks ago, I lost my Bonding Stone. I wrote about it, but found it yesterday. Underneath the mattress which is odd.

But it also was the day, 2 weeks ago. I visited my brown Mare grave. That is buried where I live. She was the only mare that I rode and last of the Foster Kids to do so. Before her retirement between 2013-2015.

I was the only one whom took care of her, after the other Foster Kids ran away. Last of the Foster Kids to stay in which I got adopted in 2005 and still here.

Her name was Foxy. Beautiful mare she was. Mostly all brown, save of her 2 white socks on front legs. As well as, white Diamond shape on her forehead.

I'm so honored to get to know her as well as riding her. The bond we had was strong. I have enjoyed each and every moment when I could. With foxy.

Sadly 2 years ago, we where forced to put her down. I found her on the ground. She tried to get up many times on her own. But unable to go up.

She put up a really good fight and very strong will. We had our horse shoer tried to help us get her up. yet even though she was a fighter and had strong will. Her body refused to get up.

That was when the Horse Shoer, said it best to put her down. Even though her spirit was strong. There is no way for her to get up. That was the day we was forced to put her down.

The next day a huge tractor, dug the grave for her and I watched her get buried. I paid my last respect. To her.

2 yrs have passed, since I last visit her grave to pay my respect. I know it might be wrong to not to. But I wasn't ready to go back.

I went back on the day that I lost my bonding stone. 2 weeks ago. I honestly couldn't have done it, I truly believe. Without my Spirits from CH and 1 from different seller.

Ever since I visited her grave, For 1st time in 2 yrs. I couldn't stop thinking about her. It's growing strong and keep thinking about her none stop at times.

Hence I decide to write today. I wonder if she calling me. Since I'm unable to stop thinking about her none stop.

Hence our bond was strong. But if it is a calling from her. Is it possible for CH to do animal Spirit to? I'm unsure. But I think I answered my question, if Pegasus considered animal?

I Have 1 kentauride from CH and another Kentauride coming soon as well as 1 Male Centaur and 1 Pegasus. which both will come soon to.

so if Pegasus is considered an animal? (is it?) Is it possible to get an animal spirit to keep as well?
I'm unsure I got a calling from Foxy, my Mare. But now I keep thinking about her none stop.

I originally wanted to move out early next year. But plans change, since the irrigation guy quit before we could blow out our irrigation PvC pipes.

So good chance we forced to replace all the PvC pipe next year. 10 acres of pasture. (13 acres in total on property. since pipes have water in them still and freeze. In which be no fun, but I'm the only one whom can dig.

But if and when I do move out next year and or in future. If not needed. If it is also possible, for CH to give me her. If it's possible and if I'm having and considered a strong calling from her.

Would it be wrong for me to keep her? or should I let her rest. But if property does get sold after I move out. I most likely won't be allowed to visit her with new owners.

It's why I was wondering if it's possible to bind her to me. Before the time comes. I really love her, my mare. But would she want me as well. Does she miss me to if I'm starting to think her none stop. after I visited her 2 weeks ago? Is this consider a calling?

I'm still considered new honestly, but learning slowly. I was wondering, since i know her and not originally from CH, It was alright to give out her real name. I also got a picture of me riding her. If it possible to get her from CH. Would it make things easier for CH, Since there is another horse buried somewhere, whom the original property owners buried. before I came.

SugarskullMM
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 10
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Here it is: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/binding-of-pet.html
I'm sorry for your loss, I hope this helps.

For too long I was blind, alone and afraid of the darkness, and now I find it soothing....mostly because I like naps 2sp
"choke on it....choke on my vengeance.....HOW DOES IT TASTE!"
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I'm sorry for your loss. I know that our animal family members never leave our hearts, no matter how many years ago they passed on. And I have always believed that we will see ALL our loved ones on the other side, of every species.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you're able to get the binding through CH. It sounds like you really have something special with Foxy. 1hg

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

hi you 3, sorry for late reply. i honestly had 1 notification, said my topic was approved. But that's the only notification I got. Next time I do my best to look in forum as well as not relying on notification via email.

But thank you all for your 3 responses. I do really miss Foxy. All your responses has helped me. Even more so to you @SugarskullMM for posting the link. I'm very glad it can be done.

Soon I can finally reconnect with Foxy. I have to wait till the 1st of December to place my order. I however booked mark the page, so I won't forget in future. But am very relieved that it's possible for CH do animals to.

Thanks again @SugarskullMM and @Likes2Read and @CrashingDown. For you 3 responses In which I'm very grateful. Many thanks :)

SugarskullMM
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 10

You are very welcome, we do try to help everyone out here and I hope your reunion is everything you hope for 1hg

For too long I was blind, alone and afraid of the darkness, and now I find it soothing....mostly because I like naps 2sp
"choke on it....choke on my vengeance.....HOW DOES IT TASTE!"
SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hi I wanted to Update. On Monday I received my Order. Not sure if I'm allowed to name her now Since From CH, than again I wrote her name before I got her. But I Finally got re United with F. Again :) I'm so very happy, but now I'm unsure about F. need a Job. Does, F. Need a Job? I unsure lol. I guess I could let F. follow other Spirits on there Jobs. But I'm happy to be reunited again :) Thanks many for advice and possible to do this.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”