Help with starting to open my third eye

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Heidi
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I Agree with you too. I have the same problem. I have spent overall, about $400-500 in different spells and spirits thats supposed to help with either opening up 3rd eye or other things & none have worked for me in the past year. I’m not buying anymore bindings. And i dont know what do do about making these worth my money. Pretty upset to be honest.
“I bookmarked the dynamite intense spirit communication one a while ago but i'm kinda not sure of getting it because every spell i have gotten from creepyhollows doesn't appear to work at all for me. So i don't know about getting any more spells from creepyhollows in general.” [/quote]

Heidi
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

DeeArtLover wrote:I'm at the point where I just want someone to force mine open, I need that extra "push".
Me too!!!! I want that! 1bg 1sa 2cy

EvonyEmpress
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Heidi wrote:
DeeArtLover wrote:I'm at the point where I just want someone to force mine open, I need that extra "push".
Me too!!!! I want that! 1bg 1sa 2cy
You might want to read this.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 68&t=57271
What have you been doing besides these spells to open your 3rd eye? You can buy all the spells you want for opening your 3rd eye but if you aren't doing any of the work yourself those spells aren't going to do a thing. You have to practice everyday mediating; working on feeling, seeing, recognizing your 3rd eye powers and limits. Like a muscle. The spells are just tools to help with the process, not to do it for you. I had to learn this as well. Consistency, dedication, and patience are better than any spells or forcing your 3rd eye open.

:lildevil: Welcome to My crazy :lildevil:
2 Sanguine, Psy, Marid Djinn, 2 Ubis, Gregori, Merman, Wraith, High Elf
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

So far I've been trying to do drawing or artwork to exercise and boost it, I'm not sure how it is since CH did not mention whether my third eye chakra was a problem or not in the 'what's wrong with me?' reading. I find that my mind or head is 'too hyper' for some reason also and am working on dealing with that, and must feed itself with experiences/thoughts that are hyper or chaotic.

But something you may be interested in below:

People who walk the alchemical path pretty much seek this, as well as to raise their vibrations. It is about using force of will, and the laws of nature to alter the vibrations of things or your own in order to evolve things to their 'highest perfection', and add traits + abilities to yourself that you don't have too such as making yourself more 'sensitive'. The other reasons was that some wanted to become an immortal or a god, which somebody I heard claimed Merlin kind of achieved and crossed into the astral plane in their account. This was the goal of many alchemists throughout history who went down that path. I just wanted to give my 2 cents here because the areas or answers where the metaphysical and the physical intertwine are meant to be explored using alchemy.

Of course this is not the sole reason I'm interested in it, I just find that for some reason it might be my natural area of expertise. You have to explore and find out how 'the universe(s) work', the secrets/mysteries of the universe or the fabric of our plane and the vibrations and get to learn how to brew elixirs for different situations or to help others. You also have to break everything down into their philosophical concepts, everything is extremely symbolic and plural with complicated 'fancy' language etc. Like the 4 elements do not literally mean the 4 elements on the physical but the laws of nature, and alchemical sulphur/mercury/salt does not mean 'literal sulphur/mercury/salt' but the physical properties that contain and house the spirit/soul/body of any living thing.

Aside from that if you really want one though apparently a seller called removed by moderator has a blood magick or extremely powerful BA magick spell which can pry it open permanently, and irreversibly. But even then if you do that the issue might not be your third eye but other factors, like how a person's physical blindness can be caused by other issues instead of just their physical eye like a stroke and so forth. Still if you want to 'make sure' to cross off the potential of it being not open enough as a problem I guess you can go for it and move onto diagnosing what the issue is if the results show "Nope, issue is not with my third eye".

For astral projection there is also a herb or mixture I heard called Ayahuasca invented by Shaman Alchemy which is guaranteed to propel you out of your physical body whether you want it or not. That does not mean I'm going to go for it, because apparently if your physical body's heart is not in the right healthy state it could be risky for your heart if it goes bad during the projection so you would have to make sure first if you really did that. Just sharing to make you guys happy/secure, but if you are desperate you can go for it and know what the problem is.

DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit

Yup, already ordered the "eye opener" XD

polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Heidi wrote:I Agree with you too. I have the same problem. I have spent overall, about $400-500 in different spells and spirits thats supposed to help with either opening up 3rd eye or other things & none have worked for me in the past year. I’m not buying anymore bindings. And i dont know what do do about making these worth my money. Pretty upset to be honest.
“I bookmarked the dynamite intense spirit communication one a while ago but i'm kinda not sure of getting it because every spell i have gotten from creepyhollows doesn't appear to work at all for me. So i don't know about getting any more spells from creepyhollows in general.”
[/quote]

Hi there, I don't know if you are active on the forum or not as the post dates back to 2017.

OK, my point can be useful for someone else, who finds this thread.

I used to look into these 3rd eye spells, services, you name it. I've got numerous amounts of spells, bindings and Li Chaun's 3rd eye attunement done in 3 years ago. All these improved my ability to actually see spirits and energy but nothing "blasted open" my 3rd eye.

I cannot see neither servitors in my keep, nor spirits manifesting in full human apparition. And I realized that THANK GOODNESS that I don't. I would have gone a nerve wreck and totally nuts. I mean it.

I purchased CH's Masterful gaze several years ago but did not use it often, it's binding in C5T3. I tried it yesterday. It helps to see spirits waaaaay better in the minds eye than without it. But gaze with it on in a dimmed room, in a relaxed state, after having taken some relaxing breaths.

You just can't (and don't need) to see every spirit, every entity in the waking state. You have more than enough to focus on. Just think about it. When you want some "me" time but your "privacy" is being invaded by any visible spirit or entity or thoughtform, you would become insane.

3rd eye gives you an opportunity to have mental images of spirits manifestations. It is also a gateway to other viewing other worlds and realms. It is a lot more than that too, but please, don't expect seeing physical manifestations in full blown physical apparition WITH PHYSICAL EYES right away after ordering a spell. 3rd eye is not about physical seeing, it's the mind's eye.

One must strengthen and work all by themselves further in order to see clearer manifestations through gazing.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Just wanted to add to my post above:

1. The description above is my perception and my opinion on how it works.

2. 3rd eye + the physical pineal gland need to be working together in order to give you desired results. Therefore if one drinks fluoridated water and brushes their teeth with sodium fluoride, one creates a poisoned physical body and an impaired pineal gland.

Water filter and a fluoride free toothpaste is a good start.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

So many of us want this. Too bad no one can do it. Some people sell services, spells, Spirits, and so on, but you can pay for the rest of your life and not get it. But the good news is that you don't need special powers, abilities, psychic knowledge, and so on to work your path. Just mindfulness and equanimity. Most of the time it will seem like nothing is happening because the real progress is all in your subconscious and unconscious minds. It can be dull and boring at times. Sometimes it will irritate you and you won't know why. I know. I want the fun goodies on the way there, too. Our part of the path is actually the small part. We get out of the way and the spiritual stuff happens to us.

polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:
So many of us want this. Too bad no one can do it. Some people sell services, spells, Spirits, and so on, but you can pay for the rest of your life and not get it. But the good news is that you don't need special powers, abilities, psychic knowledge, and so on to work your path.
There it is! Hallelujah! One's higher self perfectly knows what one is supposed to be doing.

And I promise you that you would become totally insane and would be locked away with your non-stop visions.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

They don't lock people up the way they used to, and my job requires very little in the way of brains. I still want spiritual toys even though I know I don't need them. I have a problem with all the dire warnings. It sets people up for disappointment. Like me. I have bought all kinds of things just because someone said it was so effective that it was going to be risky and dangerous. But it looks like we can't all have the flashy toys and the good news is that we don't really need them.

Return to “Meditation”