Sodium Fluoride: Blocking Your Pineal Gland?

Which ones do you love to work with? Or, which ones do you have questions about?
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Horrible and distillation is quite costly, could this be why people in past times were more open? I myself live in Australia.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

badblood wrote: Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:26 am I've been avoiding this thread like the plague, because the topic irritates me and I don't want to offend anyone.

But I feel if I keep my mouth shut, I am doing a disservice.

I love the spirit/metaphysical/paranormal community. But it attracts a lot of flakes, a lot of jerks selling snake oil, much like the alternative medicine community sells supplements and tells us we must drink 1L of water a day and detox. Thanks. As if our body doesn't know any better! Don't get me started on naturopathy and homeopathy.

There is absolutely no scientific evidence to show that fluoride calcifies the pineal gland. This is utter nonsense. We would have to consume an enormous amount of fluoride (and a different TYPE altogether than what is in our water supply) to calcify our pineal gland, or ANY organ or gland for that matter. And you know what would happen before calcification?

DEATH.

You would die from ingesting that amount of fluoride.

Think, people. There is a lot of wisdom in this community, but if it stinks like BS, it is.

I will add that one of my best friends is a registered dietician, which means she's spent years and years, and years studying health, the body, and food. She's brilliant and dispels a lot of woo. There is an absolutely absurd amount of food phobia on the internet, on television, in magazines. I spent years as an orthorexic (look that word up) and I ruined my health because I thought I was eating 'the way we should' as I was eating paleo/primal. Food/diet has become the new religion. People peddling their 'way of eating', their supplements, powders, and all matter of crap are businessmen first, and are the very last people to know anything legitimate about honest nutrition.

Question everything. Don't believe everything you read on the internet, and just because it is from a metaphysical source, does not make it legitimate.

I'm done my rant now. I will not engage in arguments suggesting I'm wrong, because 1) I'm not (LOL) and 2) prepare to lose, and 3) I will probably be banned.

Now I'm done. Seriously.
Just a few faults in your logic. As someone who studies this stuff myself. There are parts you're right about, but at the same time in the same parts no less parts you are wrong. Whether you know it or not, you're thinking huge doses, in short terms. Which in effect you are right. If someone drank a S***load of fluoride at once. They'd drop dead from severe chemical induced brain damage. However calcifying the brain let alone the pineal gland can happen without killing you if you take it in short doses within a long period of time. Like say Childhood to adulthood. Take myself for example. As a kid, I was able to see all sorts of interesting things that many relatives of mine chalked up to an overactive imagination. Nowadays I find that some of the things I saw back then were more likely real. I also have taken fluoride in various ways over the years. As a kid I was one of many dumb*** kids that swallowed their tooth paste. I lived in a town where you were legally required to take fluoride tablets because the water as they said was "That bad." for our teeth. And that doesn't get me started on the tapwater I've drank for the past 25 years of my known life. If I took what I did and stacked it up to the amount of flouride ingested and took that all at once, by all intents and purposes I should have been dead 10 times over. Instead, my abilities began to wane over the years both due to lack of practice and my head slowly getting calcified. It wasn't until recently I found the cause and got the solution for it. In this case I'm on my tenth dose of Iodine. You can read what it's done to me here. viewtopic.php?f=68&t=70109&p=812361&hil ... ne#p812361 While I still have a long way to go, I can guarantee, so far it's been working well at least physically.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

AceOfSpades wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:30 pm my abilities began to wane over the years
Happens to all kids, regardless of fluoride or not. We just get too tangled up in reality when we grow up.
Also kids do have a lot of imagination and not everything they see is real either.
AceOfSpades wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:30 pm my head slowly getting calcified.
Unless you open up your skull, this is just an assumption.

Correlation isn't causation. Just because fluoride likes to attach to calcium it doesn't mean the fluoride concentrates there and pulls the calcium there. It just might be that there's calcium there to which the fluoride attaches itself.
Fluoride doesn't get deposited only in the pineal gland and yet not everything calcifies.

Btw, there's iodine in salt too. Just don't take too much of that stuff, it's not healthy either. Might mess up your thyroid.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Aprophis wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:56 am
AceOfSpades wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:30 pm my abilities began to wane over the years
Happens to all kids, regardless of fluoride or not. We just get too tangled up in reality when we grow up.
Also kids do have a lot of imagination and not everything they see is real either.
AceOfSpades wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:30 pm my head slowly getting calcified.
Unless you open up your skull, this is just an assumption.

Correlation isn't causation. Just because fluoride likes to attach to calcium it doesn't mean the fluoride concentrates there and pulls the calcium there. It just might be that there's calcium there to which the fluoride attaches itself.
Fluoride doesn't get deposited only in the pineal gland and yet not everything calcifies.

Btw, there's iodine in salt too. Just don't take too much of that stuff, it's not healthy either. Might mess up your thyroid.
It's not an assumption. I tried iodine on a daily low dose of 0.5 ml per day. For 10 days so far and so far all evidence points to a 2 and a half decades of not taking care of my brain physically in that capacity. My proof?
1. To make a comparison, I use binaural beats as meditation aids. Whether I'm sitting on a chair or laying down tuning into the music. Before, nothing happens, not even an itch in my brain. The closest I ever gotten to any reaction was often by sheer accident as I listened to it passed out one day. Now, post-iodine, I can feel my brain especially at dead center, pulsating in sync with the beats. I even tried different wave lengths to prove it wasn't a coincidence.
2. I started feeling sensations that I never felt before or at the very least never felt in a long time or felt it in a different way. For example for as long as I can remember I always felt strange tingling sensations all over my body. Pins and Needles was what they called it and some were either annoying at best or unpleasant at worst. Almost like literal sewing needles were jabbing into me at once. Post-Iodine, the tingles for once became pleasant. Like on top of my brain being healed, my body had some new energy flowing through it.
3. My headaches. For as long as I lived, I used to suffer from frequent migraines. Whether they're brought on by stress, common sickness or plain out of the blue it's often the same pattern. They start as pinprick, then if kept unchecked, it escalates into a full blown migraine that makes me feel like that guy from Scanners, moments before his head exploded. What they all have in common is they are often over-dependent to near addicted to over the counter painkillers and even then take an hour or two to relieve. Post-Iodine, I get one just as painful as the others, but two things happened. One, I wasn't bothered as much by it even though I know it hurts. Two, it went away within 30 minutes, without any over the counter medicine required.

It was like something was cracked open and let out little by little.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

The iodine in common table salt is not a very reliable source. Due to the multiple times it's refined in factories, the only way to even get a dose compared to Iodine in it's purest, would be to consume a dangerous amount of salt. The iodine I use is drops derived from seaweed and kelp. That's as natural as you can get.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

AceOfSpades wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:27 am It's not an assumption.
Yes, it is. Improvement isn't proof for calcification. Because
a) it doesn't work that fast and
b) It might affect you but that doesn't mean you were calcified. It just means that Iodine has some impact on you. (And can help with thyroid problems too unless you overdose)
and c) Ever heard of the placebo effect? Belief is a powerful force.

Again, if you don't open up your skull and look at it, you won't know if it's calcified or not. It's basically schroedinger's pineal gland. And what you call proof would neither hold up in court nor in science.
The only thing you know is that iodine has some effect on you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I agree with Aprophis. And I have seen an awful lot of terrifying tooth decay and oral infection in little kids whose parents eschew fluoride on their behalf. And oral infection is a particularly dangerous risk to take on for a concept that doesn’t have rigorous study and evidence backing it up.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Rigorous and significant.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:50 pm I agree with Aprophis. And I have seen an awful lot of terrifying tooth decay and oral infection in little kids whose parents eschew fluoride on their behalf. And oral infection is a particularly dangerous risk to take on for a concept that doesn’t have rigorous study and evidence backing it up.
I 100% agree that teeth health trumps any possible pineal gland calcification, any day, every day. This issue makes me so aggrevated honestly bc it seems like just another attempt to get people to eskew science to their detriment, just like the garbage spewed about vaccines.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

draco_star898 wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:49 pm I 100% agree that teeth health trumps any possible pineal gland calcification, any day, every day. This issue makes me so aggrevated honestly bc it seems like just another attempt to get people to eskew science to their detriment, just like the garbage spewed about vaccines.
The thing that annoys me the most is all the pages that talk about how bad fluoride is basically lead back to three main pages that claim scientific evidence without really having any and trying to sell fluride less toothpaste and stuff.
So basically it's just a fear based sales shtick.

Not to mention that iodine might remove the fluoride from the pineal gland, but the calcium will still stay there.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Herbs/Minerals/Oils”